Being attacked while you are fighting someone else

angua51
angua51 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
I don't mind buying shields but I am fed up with coming out of a fight to find I have been attacked by one or sometimes two other players and so have lost more points than I have gained. Please stop this.

Comments

• Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    I understand why the system is structured this way, but I would at least appreciate points for the current battle counting toward progression rewards BEFORE point loss from being attacked is figured. Doing a battle to get 15 points to grab the next reward only to come out and find that I've netted -80 just makes me want to write off PVP altogether.

Not saying that your actual score & ranking wouldn't update as long as you're "sitting" in a battle, just that progression would go up (on a win) and check for rewards before draining back down.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pogo wrote:
    I understand why the system is structured this way, but I would at least appreciate points for the current battle counting toward progression rewards BEFORE point loss from being attacked is figured. Doing a battle to get 15 points to grab the next reward only to come out and find that I've netted -80 just makes me want to write off PVP altogether.

Not saying that your actual score & ranking wouldn't update as long as you're "sitting" in a battle, just that progression would go up (on a win) and check for rewards before draining back down.

It is a shame that they don't have two point totals in pvp, one that just increments for the progression awards and then the current one that goes up and down for placement rewards. Just adjust the point totals for the progressions as needed, but let people feel that they aren't simply wasting their time even trying.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Pogo wrote:

but you would progress much faster.
    they dont want you to progress and get rewards for free. buy them!