A Little Help From You Guys :)

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
So i have a question. Below is a list of my current team. Who would you pick as a regular 3 man team? I usually have Wolverine/Ares/Daken but i've leveled up Storm and OBW a little today and wondering if 1 of them are strong enough to take maybe Dakens place? or someone else? your thoughts please icon_e_smile.gif

2* Wolverine- MAX
Thor- 75
Daken- 69 (hehe)
Ares- 62
OBW- 53
Storm (c) - 53
Spidey- 51
Iron man- 50
Punisher- 50
Captain- 45
Doom-38
Hulk- 38
The rest i have are all the cannon fodder maxed at 40 and the usual 4* heroes with next to no covers yet...... and the crotch-tastic DareDevil

Comments

• I'd sub in OBW now just so you have all 6 colors covered especially if you have 4-5 black on her.
  • I'd sub in OBW now just so you have all 6 colors covered especially if you have 4-5 black on her.
    it's a 4-2-3 at the moment, is that still ok to replace Daken?
  • I'm OCD w/being able to have powers for every skill, but that's me. You will kill stuff faster w/Daken on your team right now, but she'll be able to heal Ares when he goes kamikaze (and also help you deal w/any count downs). Plus stealing AP is always sexy.

Do you want to kill stuff faster, or last longer w/out health packs?
  • I'm OCD w/being able to have powers for every skill, but that's me. You will kill stuff faster w/Daken on your team right now, but she'll be able to heal Ares when he goes kamikaze (and also help you deal w/any count downs). Plus stealing AP is always sexy.

Do you want to kill stuff faster, or last longer w/out health packs?

Can i say BOTH??
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    I'd sub in OBW now just so you have all 6 colors covered especially if you have 4-5 black on her.

No, wait until at least 4 black

If your Spidey is 3***, what build do you have so far
  • Kelbris wrote:
    I'd sub in OBW now just so you have all 6 colors covered especially if you have 4-5 black on her.

No, wait until at least 4 black

If your Spidey is 3***, what build do you have so far

he is 2-2-2, not good
  • I'm kinda in the no-man's land between high-level 2*s and low-level 3*s right now, and I've found that a team of Ares/Thor/OBW works quite well when under player control.

I use OBW as a healbot/mana battery. Thor uses his reds and yellows to deplete the first opponent and generate green, by which time Ares usually has enough stored up to one-shot a second with Onslaught (I usually target whoever, if anyone, can use green to mitigate the mana-gifting). After that, it's a simple mop up of whomever's left standing. It's also nice to be able to call on Ares' yellow when you need to take someone out early or Thor's green when you can't risk gifting mana to the other team.

Can't vouch for how well they do as a passive PVP team since I haven't faced it, but I have been getting quite a few hands-off victories since making them my primary team.