Targeted 4* Upgrades with Command Points

So it seems we can do essentially 2 things with CP:

1) Buy random 4* covers (through LT)
2) Upgrade targeted 5* covers

Its obvious that CP are intended for 4*+ since they are hidden behind the 4* essential, so I don't think we'll ever see any interaction between them and 1-3* characters.

HOWEVER, I would like to suggest the final option that's currently missing:

3) Upgrade targeted 4* covers. This would be an alternative to the current 2500 HP cost, and maybe run 1/2 as much as a 5* upgrade? Y'all can do some math to figure out whatever cost seems appropriate, but this is a pretty big hole in the utility of CP, imo.

Comments

• Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    They could even include an option to buy specific 3* covers at a lower cost, while it wouldn't be the most cost-effective way to use them, but it wouldn't hurt to give people the option.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Crowl wrote:
    They could even include an option to buy specific 3* covers at a lower cost, while it wouldn't be the most cost-effective way to use them, but it wouldn't hurt to give people the option.
    this.
    i would gladly spend my leg tokens - which i cant open anyways until... 2020? - and cps for specific 3* covers.
    that would compensate all the 4* and 5* players eating up every 3* placement reward.