Messed Up--Trying to retrieve account

oldtimes
oldtimes Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
I'm marking this down on my end as "reading is hard" and "I screwed up."
I needed space on my phone months ago, and deleted the game.

Later on, I moved stuff around and downloaded it again. I couldn't figure out how to get my old account, so I went ahead and started over.
Tonight, I went for the "save on Facebook." I totally failed at understanding the "load" prompt, and now I'm back on my old account.
Is there a quick and easy way to switch back?

Thanks!

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    You should open a customer support ticket. There are instructions on this in the announcement post at the top of this Bugs forum.
  • oldtimes
    Good call!
    I submitted one on Friday afternoon and saw that they are off for the weekend.
    I thought I read something on here about a manual way to retrieve the account, so I thought I would try that and get some gaming in this weekend.

Oh, well. It'll work out.
  • Dayv
    oldtimes wrote:
    I thought I read something on here about a manual way to retrieve the account, so I thought I would try that and get some gaming in this weekend.
    Unfortunately, I've never seen a manual way to get back to data other than what's in the facebook save.
  • oldtimes
    That makes sense. I don't see anywhere to login.

I had some response from customer support. We traded e-mails yesterday until they dropped off.
    I sent a reply just to see if they got the last one. Does that bump me to the back of the line?
  • Dayv
    oldtimes wrote:
    I had some response from customer support. We traded e-mails yesterday until they dropped off.
    I sent a reply just to see if they got the last one. Does that bump me to the back of the line?
    It used to, but I really hope they've sorted that out.
  • oldtimes
    I'm guessing it sent me to the back of the line.
    It's been 2 days since their last response. I'm sure I made the back of the pack.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    oldtimes wrote:
    I'm guessing it sent me to the back of the line.
    It's been 2 days since their last response. I'm sure I made the back of the pack.

Do you know the ticket number? If so, shoot me a PM, i will give you some additional info.
  • oldtimes
    Issue solved. Thanks all!