Even More Fun!

babygirl1234
babygirl1234 Posts: 19
I want to give some ideas I have to make MPQ even more fun.

1) Real time head to head PVP

2) Members of an alliance can buy/sell/trade with each other using coins/ISO-8/Command Points

3) A rank of CAPTAIN (the founder of an alliance) the only one who can kick out or demote a commander

4) A "Lottery Ticket" bought with coin(s) with a nice fat prize if you win

5) Bring in the characters from Mortal Kombat (wouldn't it be so awesome to hear Scorpion say "GET OVER HERE!" when you match enough yellow?)

What do you think?

Comments

• Your ideas are good but do not believe the devs want to change anything in the current format. Future could even spend a few cents with the game to be my hobby but because circumstances rather "biased" the game I already gave it up. In addition alliances act as if the game was working. You must always meet the target otherwise you're out. If you turn casual they say you are mercenary.

In addition, mortal kombat is rival of Street Fighter, this is Capcom, and I doubt very much that they can add any character of this franchise.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    I want to give some ideas I have to make MPQ even more fun.

1) Real time head to head PVP

No, explained why in millions of threads

2) Members of an alliance can buy/sell/trade with each other using coins/ISO-8/Command Points

No, explained why in millions of threads

3) A rank of CAPTAIN (the founder of an alliance) the only one who can kick out or demote a commander

This is a can of worms and drama

4) A "Lottery Ticket" bought with coin(s) with a nice fat prize if you win

So, tokens?

5) Bring in the characters from Mortal Kombat (wouldn't it be so awesome to hear Scorpion say "GET OVER HERE!" when you match enough yellow?)

It's MKvsDC, not Marvel. GET OUTTA HERE.

What do you think?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    These ideas have been brought up numerous times but I don't think we'll ever see them, unfortunately.

As for the "Lottery Ticket" idea. Back when the game was first released, anyone who bought a Stark Salary had a chance at opening a Golden ticket. There were only 5 golden tickets given out randomly. Those lucky players won a trip to D3's studios to see how the game is made but oddly we never heard from them again..
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    These ideas have been brought up numerous times but I don't think we'll ever see them, unfortunately.

As for the "Lottery Ticket" idea. Back when the game was first released, anyone who bought a Stark Salary had a chance at opening a Golden ticket. There were only 5 golden tickets given out randomly. Those lucky players won a trip to D3's studios to see how the game is made but oddly we never heard from them again..

Ok, I'll admit you had me for a second.

I actually think the lottery idea could be fun. Once per day you could buy a "ticket" for 10hp. At the end of the week, a random ticket is selected and the winner gets all the hp. It's like crowd-funding a mini-whale.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    IN keeping with the VS format, it would have to be Capcom characters. icon_lol.gif
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    IN keeping with the VS format, it would have to be Capcom characters. icon_lol.gif

4* Mega Man! 5* Dante! 6* Tron Bonne! The possibilities are endless! icon_lol.gif
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Can't forget 3* Chun Li
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards

right there the next big Game play..

Rescue the players from the D3 studio icon_e_smile.gif
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor

Follow me, and you'll be...in a world of pure frustration. You'll win 20 ISO more times than the whole Marvel naaaatttiiiooonnn