Enough Stickies?

Linkster79
Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Currently at time of writing there are 9 sticky threads in General Discussion. Can't staff members learn to consolidate information into as few threads as possible? Maybe the moderators could merge a few, say all info regarding the latest patch/update R-87 going into a single thread. Do we really need a sticky about a sub standard/low budget advertisement? And shouldn't all Stickies about Command Points be merged? Do we really need multiple threads about Command Points?

I am not a clean freak but that many Stickies makes the place look a right mucking fess especially as half of them are about the same subject

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    The stickies are scheduled to unstick after a specific time. As far as merging threads... Yeah lets not get into that again.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    The stickies are scheduled to unstick after a specific time. As far as merging threads... Yeah lets not get into that again.
    But I want to get into merging threads icon_e_wink.gif All I am asking for is consistency in policy, do we really need multiple stickies about R-87 when 2 could be merged into 1? Admins have the abilities to edit anyone's posts including other admins.

If staff members are unable to follow the guidelines laid out then anarchy shall rule. I'm talking mass hysteria, cats living with dogs type anarchy here.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Most of the current stickies are from red names, and green names are discouraged from merging or editing red threads. Don't even get me started on the purple names.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Most of the current stickies are from red names, and green names are discouraged from merging or editing red threads. Don't even get me started on the purple names.

At least we can agree that the pink names are the worst...

marc
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    055d0e244a514921ca7de9ba084b09d9.jpg