Deadpool's Daily, One Star covers, and Command Points

Something I've noticed with the DDQ is that in order to get the last few points is to complete the 1 star challenge (at 149 points for example) thus giving the lone 1 Command Point assuming you've completed the remaining challenges.

Here is my problem/feedback: I've been playing nearly 400 days, longer than the DDQ has been around. In that time I removed all of my 1 Star covers to make room for 2, 3, and 4 Star covers. I'm up to a 40x Cover roster filled with mostly 3 and 4 star covers. So my rub here is I have to spend saved hero points (or money) to add to my roster which costs 550 points currently and assuming that number is gonna go up. Those expensive roster slots are filled with 1 Star Covers OR remove some higher quality covers to make room for a few of them.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is what many of us have done from the beginning. Keep 1 slot for a single 1*, juggernaut is most common with im35 being the other common choice. Fully covered, either can clear that node solo. For this, you get an extra 2500 iso each day for fully clearing ddq.

Do note that command points are only being given out in ddq temporarily. After this rotation ends, they won't be a progression reward anymore. So if it's just command points you want, roster a 1* temporarily to get them and then use that slot for someone else later.
  • Complete node 1 * was done on purpose to win 1CP. I was the planner I would do the same.

1st You get 2.5k additional Iso every day to complete this node.

2 ° a person who does not have the required characters is unfair to have the same reward of others.

3rd If you want the CP you can buy temporary slots to complete the events.

4th New characters are introduced every two weeks. Each pvp 150HP pay if you make 725 points and stay in the top 50. This totals 900hp in two weeks. With some random HP gains and a few days of PVE you can buy a slot and is left HP.

5 ° More cash on hand in the sale of slots.