Funny viral mini thread

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
During the now locked thread of mod interaction someone started a rather funny game that made me chuckle, one which I think is worth reviving to provide some levity to the forum. The game involved mimicking ridiculous internet viral ads but with a MPQ twist for example:

"This 67 year old single mum made 21k HP in one hour! Find out her shocking secret which Devs are desperate to hide!"

The point is extreme hyperbole, just a fun game for us all to join in on.

Enjoy and happy posting!

Comments

• Good evening sir. Please allow me to introduce. My name is Anthony Stark, billionaire philanthropist. I have been falsely imprisoned in the country of Latveria for crimes I did not commit. I am asked to pay bail in the sum of 10,000 Hero Points, but alas I am cut off from my own funds.

I have been given your name as someone of astonishing and uncanny integrity, whom I could appeal to for my freedom. If you would please grant access to your MPQ account I can access the Hero Points and secure my release. Upon my return to Stark Tower, New York, I will most gladly remunerate your cost and grant you an additional 100,000 Hero Points.

Your faithfully,
    Anthony Stark, Ferrous Man
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Man Logan and not a Lady Thor. I’m on a Beta Ray Bill.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    "You'll NEVER guess which ones of the Avengers are REALLY Mutants!"

No, wait...

"You'll NEVER guess which ones of the Avengers are REALLY Inhumans!"

Er, no, that's not right either....

"You'll NEVER guess which ones of the Avengers are REALLY the victims of movie studio feud between Marvel and Fox!!"
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Command Points - apply directly to the forehead.
  • Is that Wolverine in that match? Nope it's Chuck Testa.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    This guy made a match 5 out of purple gems. You won't BELIEVE what happens next!!
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    "See what these pre-nerf heroes look like now after the nerf bat came around"
    icon_ragnarok.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_thor.png
  • Top 10 super heroes that we forgot committed horrible crimes. "Click here" to be shocked and amazed.

Insider information leaked on controversial event, "your supposed to lose", admins say. "Click here". (Warning you may not like what you read)

Pictures so cute you wouldn't believe these children grew up to be super villains. "Click here"

I hate to say it but sometimes I get sucked into clicking on some of these lol.
  • (I'll have to ask your forgiveness for the non-pc one, but it's just too classic...)

Have you ever wondered why it's so difficult to tell how old most Oriental Marvel characters are? Or why they're so hard to find?

Well there's a secret lotion called Hewo Point Cweam...
  • Magisse wrote:
    (I'll have to ask your forgiveness for the non-pc one, but it's just too classic...)

Have you ever wondered why it's so difficult to tell how old most Oriental Marvel characters are? Or why they're so hard to find?

Well there's a secret lotion called Hewo Point Cweam...

Dude..i remember those pearl cream commercials from my childhood...

Now that is a blast form the past...

easy...marc
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    SHOCKING!!!!

*ICEIX EXPOSED!*

[two-frame .gif
    of IceIX crying]

He has been lying to
    the world for years!!
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    A variation of one I see everytime I go to the AvClub:

How to date Marvel Puzzle Quest's Karla Sofen, AKA Moonstone...
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    (Picture of Deadpool giving the thumbs-up with his left eye conspicuously circled, links to a slideshow of celebrity nip-slips)
  • How 'bout this? Sing it with me!

My obsession has a first name, it's Marvel Puzzle Quest! My obsession has a second name it's H-E-R-O Points...
  • XandorXerxes
    XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    I know powerthirst wasn't a real ad, but...

Marvel Puzzle Quest is like a virtual meth as a video game! Marvel Puzzle Quest is virtual meth as a video game! Marvel Puzzle Quest is virtual meth!
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    hqdefault.jpg