The expired vault issue

Gowaderacer
Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So I was one of the lucky ones to get a vault for my Heroic pve and was even more fortunate to have some really good covers in the vault including redflag.pngicon_x23.png , greenflag.pngicon_redhulk.png , and redflag.pngicon_cyclops.png . I diligently made sure to place at least 300 in the subs and even bought my first 10-pack which netted me the 4Cyc and X23.

However, when I received my last token for the final sub I went back to the vault and the Rhulk that I really wanted was no where to be found. I know that I had a slim chance to get that cover with just 1 cover but slim chance is better than 0%. I don't remember reading anywhere the exact reason this happens to expired vaults but is there any fix coming soon for it?

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    This fix is expected to come after the 4/4 node rewards are fixed.
  • kalex716
    kalex716 Posts: 184
    Whats the expired vault issue?
  • Gowaderacer
    kalex716 wrote:
    Whats the expired vault issue?

Once a vault is "expired" and you have tokens left to spend in that vault the rewards will randomly change each time you go to the vault and are not locked to what they originally were.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Before I new this was a "feature," I emailed support about it and this was their response:

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced due to the issue, but what you are describing is normal gameplay. When you enter a vault that is not active, it will force a reset on the vault and cause any rewards that were claimed to be refreshed. As the Juggernaut: Erotic PvE Recruitment Vault was a post event vault, the rewards were refreshed when you entered it. We are thankful for the feedback you have submitted, and take our customer's feedback very seriously and we will certainly discuss it with the rest of the team and take it into consideration.

And yes, they made the Juggernaut vault sexier by making it Erotic... I did call them out on the typo and they were good natured in their response. icon_e_smile.gif I like my support having a sense of humor.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    pheregas wrote:
    Before I new this was a "feature," I emailed support about it and this was their response:

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced due to the issue, but what you are describing is normal gameplay. When you enter a vault that is not active, it will force a reset on the vault and cause any rewards that were claimed to be refreshed. As the Juggernaut: Erotic PvE Recruitment Vault was a post event vault, the rewards were refreshed when you entered it. We are thankful for the feedback you have submitted, and take our customer's feedback very seriously and we will certainly discuss it with the rest of the team and take it into consideration.

And yes, they made the Juggernaut vault sexier by making it Erotic... I did call them out on the typo and they were good natured in their response. icon_e_smile.gif I like my support having a sense of humor.

Headbutt. So erotic.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas wrote:
    Juggernaut: Erotic PvE
    Wow, they weren't kidding about new gameplay features!
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Nice freudian slip, D3. You dirty, dirty boys icon_e_smile.gif
  • Gowaderacer
    Great my topic about vault issues has turned into talking about an erotic Juggernaut. Feel free to lock at any time mods! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Raffoon wrote:
    pheregas wrote:

Headbutt. So erotic.

I was at a retirement BBQ for a co-worker s few years ago. One of the attendees brought their young daughter (well, okay, all the ones who had kids brought them but this little girl is the point of the story).

After I had scarfed down several tasty burgers, she started following me around and butting me in the stomach with her head. Tried to hide behind her mom. No dice. She pursued me.

So I ran away.

As I open distance between us, I hear her plaintive cry: "I'm trying to give you head!"

To which I retorted "I do not think that word means what you think it means!"
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah this is a big pain. What's the point in rewarding event tokens for the final sub if you're in slice 5 and have to use them individually on new vaults each time? I managed to get lucky and open a legendary token earlier in the event so it's hard to be upset about it, but it's just silly that there isn't a way around this like somehow extending the "event time" in the cover store an extra hour or two (or more?) beyond when the event ends.
  • uberhamster
    uberhamster Posts: 96 Match Maker
    DayvBang wrote:
    pheregas wrote:
    Juggernaut: Erotic PvE
    Wow, they weren't kidding about new gameplay features!

That "Don't Stop" node has a whole new meaning now.