New Look Captain Marvel?

Doc L
Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I'll be honest - wasn't sure whether this was a suggestion, or a character thread or... So I've put it here just for now.

As we're seeing a slightly different Captain Marvel now in the comics, hair slicked back and somewhat upwards, is there a chance we might get her in-game face/hair revised to match this? It's unlikely she would ever need another version of herself, so it would be great to match her up with the current version. Can't help asking, one of my favourites in comics... Just having seen Wolverine and Captain America get updates before, I think it would be cool to get Carol updated too.

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's her face that needs updating. Not because of the strained scrunched up thing specifically but more that she doesn't look right. The face shape is wrong.
    captain-marvel-droids-1024x403.jpg

BxChMIsCEAA6Xha.jpg

I mean, even in that image that shows the two side by side the faces don't match.

But yeah, I see what you mean by her new look, at least judging by the cover to the new series.

STK694187.jpg.size-600_maxheight-600_square-true.jpg
    She could definitely use a touch up.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    I'd just be happy if she didn't look like Michael Cera in her attack poses. It seriously gives me the creeps.