How can I find my defensive team?

Eichen
Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I don't usually play PVP but last night I had some time to kill while waiting for my next set of PVE nodes to open so I played a few rounds of PVP. I went to bed and woke up to 4 defensive wins and since then I have 3 more. Great right? Only thing is, I can't remember what team I used last. Is there any way to see what team it is so I can use it as a defensive team again when I play PVP?

Comments

• woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Have you played any node in the game after PvP? If not, that's the team you used. Best not to test on a heroic node either as that might cause some shuffling based on what characters are available for use
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Eichen wrote:
    I don't usually play PVP but last night I had some time to kill while waiting for my next set of PVE nodes to open so I played a few rounds of PVP. I went to bed and woke up to 4 defensive wins and since then I have 3 more. Great right? Only thing is, I can't remember what team I used last. Is there any way to see what team it is so I can use it as a defensive team again when I play PVP?

Short answer, no, but it really would be a neat feature for PVP's to start you with the last team you used in that particular pvp instead of last team used.. Would save some time (not much, but some)
  • Eichen
    Well if anyone happens to see eichenadam please PM what team I am using. (Then please skip me, ha)
  • Gmax101
    Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    So what team do you defend with?

Have been working on theory that it was the last team used in PVP...

Is that the case?
  • Eichen
    That's how I always thought it worked. Am I wrong?
  • That's correct. Keep in mind too that it's the last team, at the levels you last played them. So if you play and then later grab a cover after from a token or throw some ISO into them, remember to play again or your defense will still be at the level you last used them.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Iit really would be a neat feature for PVP's to start you with the last team you used in that particular pvp instead of last team used.. Would save some time (not much, but some)

Wait....what!? It uses the last team you used, regardless of where you used it!?

Well....that might explain some things.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, it uses the last team used in the event. He was asking for a feature to always default to the last line up used in that event, rather than the last line up used anywhere. That way you could see who you have out on defense.
  • Tenaciousdecaf
    Tenaciousdecaf Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's the last team you won with in that specific event.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    For completion's sake:
    Your defensive team is:
    The last team you won with in that event, except for retaliation nodes who will have the team you beat them with.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    What this forum needs is an FAQ
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches wrote:
    For completion's sake:
    Your defensive team is:
    The last team you won with in that event, except for retaliation nodes who will have the team you beat them with.

Oh thank goodness. I'd hate to have done soume rounds in PvP then gone to DDQ and creatd a weak-**** defensive team by accident. That seemed insanely unfair =P