Replay ddq 4* node (no rewards)

Vhailorx
Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
would other people like to be able to replay the ddq 4* nodes?

Whenever I the matchup is one that's easy for my roster (i.e. I have the 4* maxed, or something like the prof. x matchup yesterday), I do the node once and that's it for the whole day. I wouldn't mind the oppotunity to repeat the node (without rewards) just to try different strategies and otherwise mess around. Is this technically feasible? Would it be worth the effort?

Mod Edit: Moving to suggestions on 11/6
2nd Mod Edit: Moved to suggestions on 11/6

Comments

• IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Yes, that would be cool - these are interesting fights and have a different dynamic from 3 v 3.

Would be cool to retry different strategies without the pressure
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    funny, you get through on try 1 or 2 and you're like...that's it? but when it takes 12-15 and you finally finish you think....I hope I never see another tinykitty bla bla bla in my life!!!
  • Omega Red
    Omega Red Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    I hate those nodes and there's no reason why I would want to play them again.

If I have the required character nicely covered the node is trivial and boring.

If I have 2 - 4 covers the node is virtually impossible.

If I have 5 - 8 covers the node is psychologic torture. You know you can beat it with some good luck and thus you have to keep trying until you make it. It's like beating your head against a wall that eventually falls but leaves you brain-damaged.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Make the 4* node permanent instead of once per cycle, but only give the leg token once. After that it gives 1,000 iso once per day. (or more icon_e_wink.gif )

Not quite the same as your "repeatable" request, but something I'd like to see.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Make the 4* node permanent instead of once per cycle, but only give the leg token once. After that it gives 1,000 iso once per day. (or more icon_e_wink.gif )

Not quite the same as your "repeatable" request, but something I'd like to see.

I'd be happy with the usual 20 iso...
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Omega Red wrote:
    I hate those nodes and there's no reason why I would want to play them again.

If I have the required character nicely covered the node is trivial and boring.

If I have 2 - 4 covers the node is virtually impossible.

If I have 5 - 8 covers the node is psychologic torture. You know you can beat it with some good luck and thus you have to keep trying until you make it. It's like beating your head against a wall that eventually falls but leaves you brain-damaged.
    Fortunately you won't have to replay them if you don't want to even if it becomes an option.
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    They could introduce some sort of arena, where all the grudge matches can be replayed, just for the "fun" of it. The arena could also offer random 1 vs 1 matches.