Covers for command points

Raffoon
Raffoon Posts: 884
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
So, now that we have command points, could we please have a system where we can sell covers for therm? Even if it's just 1 CP for selling a 4* cover, it would go a long way towards making useless rewards feel useful.

PS, thanks for command points. It seems like they may be tuned a bit slow for regular play as opposed to bonus week, but the concept is a good one.

Comments

• puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    I wouldn't mind if we actually get a CHOICE of what we can sell covers, characters on rosters for.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Raffoon wrote:
    So, now that we have command points, could we please have a system where we can sell covers for therm? Even if it's just 1 CP for selling a 4* cover, it would go a long way towards making useless rewards feel useful.

PS, thanks for command points. It seems like they may be tuned a bit slow for regular play as opposed to bonus week, but the concept is a good one.
    IceIX already answered this, they intended to have sold covers award command points, but it didn't work with another coming feature so they scrapped it and moved those points into Shield Resupply

viewtopic.php?style=1&f=7&t=34840&p=441052#p440999
    IceIX wrote:
    Not at launch, no. Originally, all covers 2*+ were going to have a chance to proc CP on sale, but it was actively messing with the development of another feature. As a response to that, we figured out about how much players would be earning from cover sales and placed that into Daily Rewards instead. So it shifted those sale reward procs from a statistical amount for users to something based on length of play. So no, but that's why Daily Rewards give CP instead.
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Thank you for this clear response! I will go clear out some ISO.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    That's good to know it's been thought about, thanks! I'd read through that thread, but must have missed that response.

Now this makes me curious what kind of feature could have been interfering with that system. icon_e_confused.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Raffoon wrote:
    That's good to know it's been thought about, thanks! I'd read through that thread, but must have missed that response.

Now this makes me curious what kind of feature could have been interfering with that system. icon_e_confused.gif

Maybe they are finally working on a way to organize the pending covers.. I hate this "Sell All", how about "Sell All 1*" "Sell All 2*" etc.
  • if selling cover earning CoPo.....it will be so easy(for majority player) and people hunt cover instead and/or open token.

cool idea anyway