Sort of Premium Account

Options
This will be great for all players that bought anything on the game, for the ones you maybe are willing to bought something but they think that the store doesn't have anything worthy and even will be good for the company...
How will the premium account work? What it would bring?
Every time you win a prize, in a combat, in the events or even the daily bonus it would be double.
This way everyone will win more points, more of the same characters and more Iso.

Yes it seems awesome but also seems that the company will lose so much money. Wrong!
How will the premium account be activated?

Every time you purchase extra coins or Iso from the shop you would activate the premium account for X days.
This X days would be 1/2 the money spent on the game, always rounding down.
So if you spent 40€ that would be 20 days.
If you spent 39€ that would be 19 days.
If you spent 38€ that would be 19 days as well.

Benefits to the players? I won't say massive because that would make you want to buy it more and more often, but it would be great.
For the company? I'm pretty sure the amount of buyers would increase a lot because and it wouldn't take that much time.

And if it was my game I would give a 48h trial to every player and to be fair to the ones who already bought some ''credits'' the trial would be of 1 week.

I would be great for everybody so, it's up to you.
I hope my English was clear to everyone.

Best regards

Comments

• It could even be something like Bing rewards. You spend so much money, you reach Silver status and get a 10% discount on purchases. Spend so much more money within a certain timeframe, you reach Gold status and get 15% off. Spend more within a certain timeframe, you reach Platinum status and get 20% off. Spend a certain amount of money each month to maintain your Platinum status, otherwise you drop back down to Gold. Spend a certain amount to maintain Gold status, otherwise you drop back down to Silver, etc.
  • »»»bump«««
  • The only sort of premium account I would pay for is a single purchase complete version of the game, like the original Puzzle Quest. The F2P monetization approach has really screwed up the game design, at least on the progression side. Thankfully, the core combat design is still pretty solid.
  • The only sort of premium account I would pay for is a single purchase complete version of the game, like the original Puzzle Quest. The F2P monetization approach has really screwed up the game design, at least on the progression side. Thankfully, the core combat design is still pretty solid.

Yup. This is what I was hoping for with the game. I'm still enjoying it, but I'd like it a lot more if it had a big campaign like the original Puzzle Quest games.
  • Thorzhamer
    Thorzhamer Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    The only sort of premium account I would pay for is a single purchase complete version of the game, like the original Puzzle Quest. The F2P monetization approach has really screwed up the game design, at least on the progression side. Thankfully, the core combat design is still pretty solid.

Yup. This is what I was hoping for with the game. I'm still enjoying it, but I'd like it a lot more if it had a big campaign like the original Puzzle Quest games.

I'm kinda shocked a more complete campaign or story mode is not available....Loved that in the original on Xbox 360.... Would love that here as well... Even willing to buy said app.