No DDQ

Wooodd
Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
Where is my DDQ? Just logged in to knock this one out but its not there:

Screenshot_2015_11_05_10_10_36_1.jpg

Comments

• Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Mine is gone too. Command points patch problem I'd guess. I'm sure it will get fixed icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Same here. No Deadpool DQ and no command points. I playing on Steam platform.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Just noticed this, was about to make a topic on this. I think it's just down for maintenance or something, maybe they have to hard update the rewards list to include the new points system.
  • Yup, same here.

Also on Steam.
  • Wooodd
    Pessi wrote:
    Mine is gone too. Command points patch problem I'd guess. I'm sure it will get fixed icon_rolleyes.gif
    I guessed that "ComPo" was most likely the cause, hopefully the fix isn't too long. Its hard work squeezing in DDQ in work time without having to check my phone every hour or so as well.

I'm on Andriod BTW.
  • Wooodd
    Perhaps while its down they can fix the "Team-Up" in 4*DDQ???
  • I just came here to verify that it isn't missing just for me icon_e_smile.gif
  • Figure15
    Figure15 Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Maybe daylight savings? Check again in the next hour.
  • Wooodd
    Apostrophe wrote:
    I just came here to verify that it isn't missing just for me icon_e_smile.gif
    Nope, looks like its everyone.

Anyone on ios who can confirm whether theirs is missing, may as well hit the trifecta.
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Yay - not just me....
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Missing on iOS for me
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards
    Figure15 wrote:
    Maybe daylight savings? Check again in the next hour.

I assume that is it too. I'm in Central European time, and it was always 12.00 that DDQ started. After we had Daylight savings but US not, it moved up to 11.00. I will wait another 30 minutes and see if it is just realignment of Daylight Savings globally.
  • KingDon
    KingDon Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    I have the event showing that it starts in 9mins....I guess its been pushed back an hour, it normally shows at 10am (GMT)
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2015
    emmmm....so CP from ddq only for 1 week? I thought it would stay permamently....
    Description from ingame:
    "From 11/5-11/9 only, reach the top progression score for a shiny new Command Point!"
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    It just re appeared starting at 10pm Eastern Daylight Savings time -Australia
  • Wooodd
    We're back, move along people

Nothing-to-See.jpeg
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Command points will be available in Deadpool Daily Quest. Also, we are discontinuing Deadpool Daily Quest.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm assuming this was to synch up with daylight savings time ending. The last run began on DST and stayed in the 24 hour cycle. Only reasonable to have a 1 hour back to get it back to its ordinary start time.
    The real question is what happens this spring... will we have two simultaneous DDQ missions for an hour?
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    "...and upgrade some character's powers".

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster wrote:
    I'm assuming this was to synch up with daylight savings time ending. The last run began on DST and stayed in the 24 hour cycle. Only reasonable to have a 1 hour back to get it back to its ordinary start time.

This was exactly my thinking when I saw it gone. They waited for a new cycle to resync the time.