Steam users miss out on 5 command points?

TheWerebison
TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Read the post on D3 Go! Support about how the first command points will be going out, and have a slight issue with #4.
To celebrate the launch of Command Points, we’re giving away bonus Command Points this weekend! Here’s how you can get them:

Everyone who’s played between 10/26 and 11/4 gets 5 Command Points. These will be awarded before 11/6.

For five days of Deadpool’s Daily Quest starting Thursday, 11/5, you can earn 1 Command Point per day by scoring 15,000 points.

Anyone who completes the Versus event Track and Slash with 300 or more points gets 5 Command Points. These will be awarded before 11/10.

Players on iOS or Android who have connected to Facebook by the end of the day on 11/8 get 5 Command Points. These will be awarded before 11/10.

Anyone who has ever supported the game with a purchase by the end of the day on 11/8 gets 5 Command Points. These will be awarded before 11/10.

iOS or Android users have a chance to get the maximum 25. What about Steam users? Also, will people who have paid money using the Steam client still get the points for making a purchase?

Comments

• SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    you can earn 1 Command Point per day by scoring 15,000 points.
    Some from my allaince get it already. I'm get nothing icon_evil.gif
  • TheWerebison
    SolidQ wrote:
    you can earn 1 Command Point per day by scoring 15,000 points.
    Some from my allaince get it already. I'm get nothing icon_evil.gif

That one should start tomorrow, Thursday, with the new rotation. You shouldn't miss anything that way.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Read the post on D3 Go! Support about how the first command points will be going out, and have a slight issue with #4.
    Players on iOS or Android who have connected to Facebook by the end of the day on 11/8 get 5 Command Points. These will be awarded before 11/10.

iOS or Android users have a chance to get the maximum 25. What about Steam users? Also, will people who have paid money using the Steam client still get the points for making a purchase?
    I don't have a precise answer for you yet, but there will be an alternate method available for Steam users for that 5 CP.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    IceIX wrote:
    I don't have a precise answer for you yet, but there will be an alternate method available for Steam users for that 5 CP.

I appreciate you keeping us steam users in mind! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • JordonLee
    JordonLee Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    IceIX wrote:

I know you probably will, but please consider the timeframe we Steam users will have to prepare ourselves to get these points. Like mobile users already know they can get them by connecting to facebook and stuff.
    I'm just stating the obvious here lol, but I dunno.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX addressed this, Steam users will miss out on nothing!

IceIX wrote:
    DuckyV wrote:
    Ice: Did you guys figure out what you are going to do about the Steam community and their not being eligible for the bonus Facebook Command Points?
    I don't have an exact answer, but most definitely something. Steam isn't getting left out. icon_e_smile.gif
  • TheWerebison
    Malcrof wrote:
    IceIX addressed this, Steam users will miss out on nothing!

IceIX wrote:
    DuckyV wrote:
    Ice: Did you guys figure out what you are going to do about the Steam community and their not being eligible for the bonus Facebook Command Points?
    I don't have an exact answer, but most definitely something. Steam isn't getting left out. icon_e_smile.gif

Oh, bah. Well, didn't see that thread, only saw the most recent announcement. Feel free to lock away. icon_razz.gif
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    As a Steam player I've missed out on all the facebook gifting benefits.

I think we can all agree that the only suitable compensation for 2 years worth of missing out is 720 command points to steam users. Yup...perfectly reasonable. This has nothing to do with wanting more 5 covers.