Check Out The New MPQ Ad

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
MPQ_Gameplay_Ad_Nov_2015.jpg

Faithful forum fanatics!

Just a quick insider notice that our brand new Marvel Puzzle Quest gameplay ad went live a few minutes ago.
To check it out - jump over to YouTube RIGHT HERE.

That is all.

- Hi-Fi

Comments

• JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ugh... based on the title, I thought this was about a the new mode of gameplay to be added to the game...

Maybe clarify the title.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like the XDP/IMHB/Hulk 1-2-3 animations, and with all the speculation over the Captain Marvel movie, i know why she is in there.. but that animation of hers.. is, um..
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    JVReal wrote:
    Ugh... based on the title, I thought this was about a the new mode of gameplay to be added to the game...

Maybe clarify the title.

Agreed. I clicked on this because I thought it was the gameplay!

Maybe remove 'gameplay' to change the title to New MPQ Ad
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    We refer to it as a gameplay ad - but, I'll change the name of the topic as it's causing confusion for some.
  • ejmus
    ejmus Posts: 55 Match Maker
    I like it. Solid and to the point. Much better than the silly Lou Ferrigno spot. Could've picked some more flashy powers but these were fine.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Missing the exhuberent victory banner icon_e_sad.gif
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't most freemium games make TV ads when they're trying to churn users? MPQ is dying. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Mawtful wrote:
    Don't most freemium games make TV ads when they're trying to churn users? MPQ is dying. icon_e_sad.gif
    I'm not sure that's the case. MPQ's publisher was recently acquired by Sega, who has a pretty deep pocket for marketing. As D3's probably most successful game, they would really want to push it out there to get more players.