achievements?

jvasses
jvasses Posts: 43
achievements aren't a new idea, but nearly every game out there has achievements. This could add a new fun twist to the game. It would be a lot like the prologue, that you can only do it once, but with some good thought, It could provide some new exciting things for everyone to work on. just a few suggestions would be offering various rewards for different achievements. make them 1 time only rewards. for example, 1000iso for an 8 color match. maybe 5000 for a 10 color match. 3 standard tokens for winning a match using a team of all xmen or fan. four. a legendary token for winning a pvp match without taking any damage. a heroic token if you have 30 ap of every color during 1 match. 100 HP if you roster every 1*, 200HP if every 2*, 300 for every 3*, etc ...the list goes on and can be as creative/easy/difficult as you want to make it.

Comments

• I would love to see achievements or unlockables or badges added to the game. I feel like having achievements would make the transition and ISO grinding more bearable.

I, for one, am not going to quit playing because we don't have achievements, but I see the topic has come up a couple of times. Hopefully another post on the pile will help get the idea more traction.