Lightning Round Time Change?

Philly79
Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Was there a change in the lightning round times? For me they always start at 1pm EST. I ran through and hit my normal 101 for the iso but at 1:30pm I was awarded with a t500 placement/ 250iso. Then the next round started at 2pm with an end time of 3:30. My normal times were 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm, etc... I did not see any threads pertaining to this.

Comments

• Philly79
    I am just saying that the times are different, I should just be starting my 2nd lt of the day, not finishing my run...didn't know if anyone else is seeing a change.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    No change for me and we don't observe daylight savings here.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 wrote:
    I am just saying that the times are different, I should just be starting my 2nd lt of the day, not finishing my run...didn't know if anyone else is seeing a change.

Yes, but the change is on your end. See TazFTW's post. Your (and my) time changed by an hour. The server's did not.

Yeah that makes sense. Looks like the lr's are bugged anyway, I have been hit but no retal nodes appeared. Damn it....
  • It's weird because it's not across the board.

The events over the weekend finished an hour earlier (on the clock), but had the same amount of hours.

Spiderman PVP is back to the usual end times, as is the heroic PVE event, and there was an hour of 'down time' between Unstable ISO-8 finishing and DA Heroic starting up so the events could go back to "normal" times (for those of us in the US).

But now LRs are an hour off.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it's the end of daylight savings time that's caused this. I notice the Deadpool Daily starts an hour earlier too...