Hero Points Sweepstakes Time!

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi everyone,

It's time once again to enter for a chance to win a giant stash of Hero Points!

Details:
Win BIG by entering the Hero Points Sweepstakes at the Marvel Puzzle Quest Facebook Page! Enter for the chance at 40,000 Hero Points for the top prize! Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 PM PST on November 9th, 2015. Good Luck!

Enter here: http://woobox.com/kohde3

*Please note: You do not need to be a Facebook member to participate. Everyone is welcome to enter!

Comments

• mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Sweet my birthday is Nov. 9th. I think it's a sign... lol. It would make for a nice gift tho! Some times I feel so silly being a 34 year old excited about the potential for in game digital currency. Good Luck All!
  • NuPhoenixX
    NuPhoenixX Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    My birthday's the 8th and I'm a 32 year old excited for currency in a digital game. You are not alone!
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2015
    I get 5 bonus entries if you enter from this link: NOPE

Moderator edit: If you do that on the forums, everyone else will, and this whole thread will be a mess of links nobody's going to bother clicking. In general, please refrain from self-promotion. -DayvBang
  • meekersX
    meekersX Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    I'm 31 and my birthday's the 10th.
  • I'm 40 and my birthday's the 23rd
  • stryke
    stryke Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    33 and 18th Nov.

Feel free to give me more entries by entering through Nope

Mod Edit: To repeat what DayvBang said, If you do that on the forums, everyone else will, and this whole thread will be a mess of links nobody's going to bother clicking.

In general, please do not post your personal links, there is one in the OP.
  • why would anyone use one of those links. Giving you more chances means we have a smaller chance at winning, when chance is already like 0,01%.
    Just a trick to get more likes on the facebook page. I am not participating.
  • Rob13
    Rob13 Posts: 41
    35 on the 13th, and yes digital currency is way better than spending real currency on bills
  • Chirus
    Chirus Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Hey guys! Feel free to give me more entries by clicking on: Nope

P.S. You're welcome mods
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Frasaria wrote:
    Just a trick to get more likes on the facebook page. I am not participating.

That is, of course, entirely up to you. I will point out though, that you do not need to "Like" our Facebook page or be a Facebook member to enter.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Chirus wrote:

P.S. You're welcome mods
    I didn't see that coming. I swear. Total surprise. Really. Totally got me.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Chirus wrote:

P.S. You're welcome mods
    I didn't see that coming. I swear. Total surprise. Really. Totally got me.

Come on, seriously? icon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC
  • Are you guys going to do anything funky with my information if I enter?

I don't know if I want my email hit with more spam because of this contest.
  • Chirus
    Chirus Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    colwag wrote:
    Are you guys going to do anything funky with my information if I enter?

For what it's worth, I've entered every single one of these contests and have never received a single email from d3 (no "you win!" emails either).
  • Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    colwag wrote:
    Are you guys going to do anything funky with my information if I enter?

I'm pretty concerned about this too. Mostly because it's through Facebook, which gives me the creeps.

I'd be a lot more comfortable getting on board if I was told up front whether it was just a survey about demographic info, etc. Not sure why a complete date of birth is needed, instead of just an age.

6. PRIVACY POLICY Any personal information supplied by you to Sponsor will be subject to our privacy policy posted at http://www.d3publisher.us/PrivacyPolicy.asp. Sponsor will not sell, rent, transfer, or otherwise disclose your personal data to any third party.

However, Woobox (the sweepstakes facilitator) specifically states that they use collected information for targeted ads. https://woobox.com/privacy
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just create a temp email address in gmail or live or the like..