Error? in the stockpiled vault?

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone else noticed today that the third item down in the stockpiled vault keeps changing?

The one under Star-Lord today has been:

Star-Lord purpleflag.png
Prof X blueflag.png
IMHB redflag.png

and has now gone back to Prof X blueflag.png

Comments

• Yeah, it's always done that. The only reason the one above it stays the same is because it signifies the Crash of the Titans essential.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    I noticed this over the past few weeks. If you force quit and restart that is what triggers it. Eventually the second 4* changed on me as well.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    MarvelMan wrote:
    I noticed this over the past few weeks. If you force quit and restart that is what triggers it. Eventually the second 4* changed on me as well.

Not even that. Just leave the vault and go back in, and that third cover'll be different (at least on mine).
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    MarvelMan wrote:

Not even that. Just leave the vault and go back in, and that third cover'll be different (at least on mine).

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Never really a guarantee that it will change, at least for me.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Mine never changes.

Odd.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    MarvelMan wrote:

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Never really a guarantee that it will change, at least for me.

Weird. Sometimes I like to cycle through until I find something really awesome, just to taunt myself with the 1/300 odds.