Wall alliance to internal rules

capi121
capi121 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
Hello, I wonder if there lla possibility to include in the game Puzzle Quest Marvel wall alliance to include standards of the alliance itself, and it can be viewed by any player , regardless of alliance or not.

The reason for this is so that all members of the alliance and the potential new members , have the opportunity to consult those rules and decide whether to participate in the game with a partnership that works with criteria that suit everyone.

I am Spanish and I have translated this text with a traductorde internet , so sorry if q is not entirely consistent.

Comments

• This is a pretty good suggestion.

If there was like a "chalkboard" of sorts which commanders can use to put up alliance minimums/rules/etc to be viewed by everyone. I'm guessing that's what you mean, OP.

I honestly do not see any downside to it. However, most top 100 alliances have out-of-game chat where this sort of information can be disseminated. But I would imagine this would be a solution for casual alliances who don't feel the need to have out-of-game chat.

It's really worth looking into. icon_e_smile.gif
  • capi121
    capi121 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    If what I mean , it would be something like a command center, where the commanders of each alliance could give instructions to the players of the same and which were not deleted unless a major change them.

If this is not possible but that there would be magnificent this wall or command center and could therefore be seen as allies by either outside the alliance , also by way of welcome.

The idea is that this wall or command center outside a tab more in the area of partnerships, such as the Alliance chat .

Translated from Spanish with online translator.