Unfairness is Unfair Mad Libs!

MPQ_Daywalker
MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Welcome! It's time to plug your latest complaint into our handy-dandy unfairness script. Just choose a phrase from each category and plug them into the script, and your complaint is all ready to go!

A. Choose one:
  • PvE brackets
  • PvP points
  • PvE placement rewards
  • 4* Daily Deadpool Clash of the Titans battles
  • legendary token progression rewards

B. Choose one:
  • can't finish at the place I want
  • keep getting hit and losing points
  • can't get the covers I want
  • can't win the battle
  • can't get that many points

C. Choose one:
  • can choose to play more often for better rewards
  • have intentionally underleveled characters
  • am playing a game that has been competitive from the start
  • only have three cards for my character
  • can get legendary tokens in other ways

Now just put your selected phrases into this script:

The ___A___ are totally unfair! I ___B___ and that's not fair!

It shouldn't matter that I ___C___. If this isn't fixed right now, I'm going to quit!

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sooo.. PVE Brackets keep getting hit and losing points can get legendary tokens in other ways icon_e_confused.gif

Oh there's a script with this icon_lol.gif
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    We could probably add a few more in the A column, like "Cascades" or "Tokens"
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    jojeda654 wrote:
    We could probably add a few more in the A column, like "Cascades" or "Tokens"

Oh, agreed. There's so many, really... "AI matches", "PvE scaling levels", "matchmaking algorithms", "difficulty, rewards and odds throughout the game."
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't forget the

The Devs
    The Mods
    D3
    My Device
    This Update

as categories.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Missed one: "Steam users get **** 'cause no Facebook integration"
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    "Unfairness is Unfair Mad Libs" is totally unfair! I wanted to have additional choices to make in each category and I don't and that's not fair! It shouldn't matter that I can make up words on my own. If this isn't fixed right now, I'm going to quit this thread!
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    I notice that you used a simple structure to make your lists, with the first item in each category forming a common whine, the second from each another common whine, etc. The result is not exactly a mad lib (in which A would be a noun and B & C verb phrases), but a mix and match.

Oh, true. I guess Mix & Match is a more appropriate descriptor. Your constructive and accurate feedback is unfair.
    How many last straws can a single player have? Do they refresh at a certain rate?

I believe each person gets 10 last straws; they refresh every 35 minutes.
  • Malcrof
    511QTE7EA2L._SL500_AA240_.jpg
  • well it is not like any of the complaints are novel, so it is up to Devs to decide how many people they want to hemorrhage before they address these issues we did our part by voicing our displeasure. Note: address not fix. a little info would ease the masses. I would personally like knowing what the top 10 things they are working on at the moment (maybe monthly update) without spoilers, like working on the next 4* and 5* wouldn't shock anybody or reveal any sensitive info, and how much of the total development team resource is spent on that specific project. and maybe we vote to add one thing to the list and/or change priority of one thing on the list if needed.
  • The PvP points are totally unfair!

I can't get that many points and that's not fair!

It shouldn't matter that I only have three cards for my character. (??) icon_lol.gif

If this isn't fixed right now, I'm going to quit!

Unfair! Totally unfair! Did I say that this is unfair?

P. S. We should add

"Silver Surfer smashes the team balancing" -

"buying Hero Points is so expensive!" -

"buying a new slot is totally unfair expensive!" -

"Matchmaking at SHIELD Simulator is super totally unfair!"...
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    The matchmaking in SIM has me frustrated beyond belief. This will be day three that I cannot get to the 2k mark before the SAME teams keep showing up, which are BEYOND my ability to beat. I climbed to 1932 was my best, but quickly got shot down. I feel like there's an invisible wall keeping me in one place and it's REALLY starting to get me frustrated. If you want me to spend ISO to skip, give me access to EVERYONE in SIM! Don't cut me off when I'm almost at the end and make me face 4* rosters. It's ridiculous. I was allowed to climb at this point with no problems, and then with the best reward within reach, I'm locked out. Come on now!
  • Malcrof
    rawfsu wrote:
    The matchmaking in SIM has me frustrated beyond belief. This will be day three that I cannot get to the 2k mark before the SAME teams keep showing up, which are BEYOND my ability to beat. I climbed to 1932 was my best, but quickly got shot down. I feel like there's an invisible wall keeping me in one place and it's REALLY starting to get me frustrated. If you want me to spend ISO to skip, give me access to EVERYONE in SIM! Don't cut me off when I'm almost at the end and make me face 4* rosters. It's ridiculous. I was allowed to climb at this point with no problems, and then with the best reward within reach, I'm locked out. Come on now!

Here is the thing.. many of the 4* rosters, like mine, get our 2k, then leave ourselves unshielded to give points back to the nodes , etc.. if everyone keeps skipping our fights.. we sit over 2k for days...

Take on some of those 4* teams, heck, my IMHHB/JG/Hood team took an offensive loss to Mags, Loki, KK on my way to 2k.. so 3* teams even badly run by the AI can win them.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    rawfsu wrote:
    This will be day three that I cannot get to the 2k mark before the SAME teams keep showing up, which are BEYOND my ability to beat.
    Unless you've got a 2* roster, this isn't true. Hell, even if you DID have a 2* roster, I've seen mnmags, cstorm and hood take down a lv395 pve node.
  • Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Definitely add 'mercs' to column A. B^)
  • Malcrof wrote:
    rawfsu wrote:

Here is the thing.. many of the 4* rosters, like mine, get our 2k, then leave ourselves unshielded to give points back to the nodes , etc.. if everyone keeps skipping our fights.. we sit over 2k for days...

Take on some of those 4* teams, heck, my IMHHB/JG/Hood team took an offensive loss to Mags, Loki, KK on my way to 2k.. so 3* teams even badly run by the AI can win them.
    well suggestion time icon_e_smile.gif
    maybe don't leave out your 4* if you want to give points out... maybe something less damaging, cause the AI doesn't know your in a giving mood and will punch just as much... unless you don't really want to give out points.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Heartburn wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    rawfsu wrote:

well suggestion time icon_e_smile.gif
    maybe don't leave out your 4* if you want to give points out... maybe something less damaging, cause the AI doesn't know your in a giving mood and will punch just as much... unless you don't really want to give out points.

Sim is a great environment. Nobody's buffed, you won't run into any 290/350 teams. A good 3* team doesn't need to worry about 4*s. If you want the points, fight for them!

You do realise, if they put "cupcake" teams to give out easy points, they will quickly have no points to give out at all (in a matter of minutes or a couple hours if they are lucky, ask my cupcake roster!) - which leaves you in the same boat of having no targets worth enough points to be useful...
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    The antelopes are totally unfair! I can't juggle chainsaws and that's not fair! It shouldn't matter that I devoured the Declaration of Independence. If it isn't fixed right now, I'm going to quit!

Whee!