Standard Token Changes

nigelregal
nigelregal Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I was listening to a MPQ podcast and they mentioned a rumour of a standard token change so are not opening any of them. I have been holding onto all of my tokens waiting for a support ticket to be resolved but wondering if I should just keep holding onto them after or not?

I don't even know what the rumour is. Any ideas?

Comments

• kalex716
    kalex716 Posts: 184
    Whats your roster like? What kind of value is left in standard tokens for you to extract still?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    One of my alliance buddies used to stockpile his standard tokens. Then a bug hit, and he no longer had hundreds of standard tokens stockpiled.
    He had hundreds of Heroic tokens instead...

Personally I usually open them ASAP, because I see no need to hang on to them. Wouldn't say no to a "open all tokens" button though...
  • nigelregal
    nigelregal Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    kalex716 wrote:
    Whats your roster like? What kind of value is left in standard tokens for you to extract still?

I am trying to complete my 3* roster right now and building up 4*

the standard tokens would basically be for ISO for me.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't mock the standards - Iv'e had Kingpin yellowflag.png and Star-Lord purpleflag.png from standard tokens, had to open 1000's to get 2 but it is possible.
  • kalex716
    kalex716 Posts: 184
    Don't mock the standards - Iv'e had Kingpin yellowflag.png and Star-Lord purpleflag.png from standard tokens, had to open 1000's to get 2 but it is possible.

Since when? I didn't think you could still get 4 stars out of standards any longer.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    kalex716 wrote:

Since when? I didn't think you could still get 4 stars out of standards any longer.

That was about 4-5 weeks ago. Got them both within a week. Havent seen one since but hey...if you a need an MHawkeye I'm your guy

They are still available in standard tokens but the chances are so miniscule that they removed it from the description. Just lucky I guess
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    kalex716 wrote:

You can, the odds are just miniscule so it's not advertised.
  • Onelastgambit, dude your like the luckiest person I know, I've never heard anyone get one from standard let alone 2 lol. Super super lucky! Im gonna try to save like 500 and try it out.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    We have no plans to change Standard tokens other than to make sure that they have the proper updated contents as appropriate characters come out. So... same as Heroics and any other token.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spiderham wrote:
    Onelastgambit, dude your like the luckiest person I know, I've never heard anyone get one from standard let alone 2 lol. Super super lucky! Im gonna try to save like 500 and try it out.

I pulled an xforce wolvie from a standard in the first week I was playing, I thought that was normal icon_lol.gif

Pulled another 4* a couple months ago, I don't remember what it was, I just remember being really surprised.