Add Ant-Man for a Team-Up

ZeiramMR
ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
I just noticed that Ant-Man is not available for sending as a Team-Up within your alliance. Any particular reason? I understand that the Purple and Blue might have a complication for coding due to interactions with Grow, but the Yellow power seems like it should be fine.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    The yellow has a (PASSIVE) component, which renders it invalid for a team-up. See also: Doctor Doom purple, Silver Surfer blue, etc.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    The yellow has a (PASSIVE) component, which renders it invalid for a team-up. See also: Doctor Doom purple, Silver Surfer blue, etc.

Not Squirrel Girl's green, though.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:

Is that TU-eligible? I don't think I've ever pulled one.
  • I swear I remember the devs saying it was eligible when the character was released, but the team-up guide on the forums doesn't say anything about it. She's not an often used character, so getting her from either your alliance or fighting her is pretty rare, too. I'm probably wrong.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:

Is that TU-eligible? I don't think I've ever pulled one.

The 2 parters tend not to be eligible. SG's green is Cd tiles, with ap gain each turn, and damage at the end. Antman, 2 powers are 2 parters, and the 3rd is like SG Green, cd tiles that do 1 thing every turn, then another when they resolve. Also, remember, that Furry Friends, and Ants Ants Ants are, basically the core element of the characters, controlling squirrels and talking to ants.. so without them physically there for the duration of the CD .. it could get messy and they could turn on you!