The three amigos

Options
tph_james
tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
Juggernaut, venom and daken lvl200.
D3 should really look into these 1* characters... They are way too overpowered
15k hp juggernaut gives me 5k blow every 6 cheap red ap.. I try deny his red, he will collect them with his unstoppable green.
1* character acts like a 5* character is just not correct.. I believe others have say this over and over again.
Even SS should be fearful of them...
How can a 1* stronger than a fully upgraded 3*,4* or even 5*?

Comments

• IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    They are way overpowered ... they ride, they fight and they love too
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah I think they should look at increasing the AP cost of their powers when they scale up like this because they can get silly. I personally enjoy the challenge of match damage killing Juggs (221 with my team of 94's is my record) but when he's teamed up with bullseye and daken as well is really hard to deny everyone in this equation.

In the November announcements they mention something in regard to scaling (albeit briefly and fairly cryptically) so hopefully this will change. Meantime the best you can do is invoke the ancient spirit of the denial demon and keep his hands off green - an annoying task when paired with Daken.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You dont know what is fear until you face a 395 level Juggs+Venom icon_razz.gif
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Polares wrote:

My Juggs Venom combo this time round was 301. I didn't even attempt match damaging to death with my team of 94's ha ha. I know my limitations.
  • bobbyfish
    Options
    They're sat at lvl 190 for me t the moment so 260 KK and 240 Gamora can cope, but only just. Won't be grinding this one too hard later
  • tph_james
    Options
    D3 should either nerf jugg dmg or increase his ap cost.. Or even convert him into a 4*... Hahaha.
    It's even more pathetic when they limit the number of characters u can use... What the hell?
  • tph_james
    Options
    Polares wrote:
    Ya.. I can't imagine... I would rather skip
  • The staff also complains about everything. If it were easy many would not play the game. Just do not think it's fair when it comes cascade of blue and red for the opposing team.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    three-amigos.jpg

Yes, you have to knock them off their horses first, then they are much easier to defeat.
  • tph_james
    Options
    vinicius18 wrote:
    The staff also complains about everything. If it were easy many would not play the game. Just do not think it's fair when it comes cascade of blue and red for the opposing team.
    the game would not be so popular and great if nobody wants to complain and talk about it
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Options
    Use KK, IF, Gamora if you have them. Focus on denying red, and keep using Gamora's red so that KK's passive yellow will continually heal your team. save pinks and grs for either KK's aoe or Gamora's lite aoe/stun.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Moving Thread to Events, Tournaments, and Missions
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You're supposed to lose to them.
  • tph_james
    Options
    puppychow wrote:
    Use KK, IF, Gamora if you have them. Focus on denying red, and keep using Gamora's red so that KK's passive yellow will continually heal your team. save pinks and grs for either KK's aoe or Gamora's lite aoe/stun.
    KK is locked for the event. i used BP, IF and Gamora. Won most of the times but there were bloodbath........ icon_lol.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    tph_james wrote:
    puppychow wrote:
    KK is locked for the event. i used BP, IF and Gamora. Won most of the times but there were bloodbath........ icon_lol.gif
    Kamala Khan is a reinforcement for the first sub. She's usable in Three Amigos.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thank goodness for Kamala. I didn't know what to do with all this pink ap.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I went fist/panther/deadpool there. load up panthers black and take a little off the top on a couple of them before you rage.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    TxMoose wrote:
    I went fist/panther/deadpool there. load up panthers black and take a little off the top on a couple of them before you rage.

When they hit lvl 300+, save up for a double panther. IF/BP/KK, save the ap to double panther and bash at least once. Remember, once you get enough black, those purple punches by a buffed IF can be a match winner.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    puppychow wrote:
    Great advice. I took down Juggs (level 176) without losing any health, and he luckily didn't get a HB off on me (when he got 6 green I thought, oh-oh, here it comes, but it didn't cascade at all). Daken bled me a bunch after that but nothing that KK's constant healing couldn't deal with.

Personally I used IF's green and Gamora's black to flood the board with strikes, pumping IF's attack damage up to .. I think it was over 1200 / turn by the time it was done.