qRtCICN.jpg

Comments

• wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    I admit, I chuckled.
  • boldfacedfemme
    boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    He really REALLY likes it.
  • Can you post this here https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?style=1&f=7&t=30199 to help keep the thread alive? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    We really need a Walk of Fame type place on this forum, just for things like this SS, the HP Suck and other player created artwork, and the more clever threads.. like the roster chat ones...

One request though... next time you see something this funny.. Please post it during the event.. it would have given me a laugh every time i opened it during the event icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Although I can't really tell if he likes basketball or HATES it. Regardless, this is awesome - ship it to the comics & memes board!
  • Virus_Type_V
    Virus_Type_V Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Holy **** thats alot of HP...

Question... shouldn't HP end in 00 or 50 units... and not 10..? was there something in the past I missed?
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker

Question... shouldn't HP end in 00 or 50 units... and not 10..? was there something in the past I missed?

A lot? Maybe for a F2P player. I start to panic if I go below 5000 icon_rolleyes.gif
  • avs962
    avs962 Posts: 319 Mover and Shaker

Last sale gave 30% extra. For example, the five dollar purchase gave 660, so that would take you off the normal increments of 50s . It's really annoying to be honest.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2015

HP sales. The 30% bonus isn't rounded up to the closest 25.

Or you could get stuck like me. No matter how I spend my HP, I'm always left with 15, ever since I bought a health pack before the price hike of '13
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards

You gain 25 HP during climbing, you spend 75 for shield, so there are incremental shifts in the totals.
  • Zen808
    Zen808 Posts: 260
    jojeda654 wrote:

HP sales. The 30% bonus isn't rounded up to the closest 50.

Or you could get stuck like me. No matter how I spend my HP, I'm always left with 15, ever since I bought a health pack before the price hike of '13

Bought $20, two sales ago, and the off-increment was driving my OCD crazy. I'll admit to buying an extra $2 during the last sale, just to get my HP back to an increment of 25.
  • Virus_Type_V
    Virus_Type_V Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    JVReal wrote:
    You gain 25 HP during climbing, you spend 75 for shield, so there are incremental shifts in the totals.

oh yeh... 25's...