Unintended bug or nah?

boldfacedfemme
boldfacedfemme Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
edited November 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
His new update has caused one hella annoying bug that is killing my pvp scores. Everytime an ability like blackflag.png IF's attack tile procs at the end of a turn it is delayed by several seconds. It has slowed down matches to a crawl in instances where it happens every single turn.

Please tell me this is not intended. Because it will definitely be my last straw in this game.

Comments

• donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2015
    I am experiencing the same issue, and apparently other players as well. Very annoying, especially because it's unclear if everyone is affected by this new "feature". Didn't something similar happened in the past, after an update?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please use the thread in the Bugs section for this issue. This thread will be locked tomorrow morning (11/3) so please reply to the below thread. Thank you

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=34851
  • boldfacedfemme

I did use that thread first. Obviously no one even pay attention to that forum. I wanted to know if other users were having this problem.
  • Malcrof

I did use that thread first. Obviously no one even pay attention to that forum. I wanted to know if other users were having this problem.

All the forum users in the world can see your post in general, but if it is not in Bugs, the right devs may never see it... i know you are looking for responses, but i am sure you (and many others) would rather see it recognized and corrected!
  • boldfacedfemme

Correction: I posted in a similar thread in the bug forum
  • boldfacedfemme
    Ugh. Now I'm just annoyed in general. Pvp is lost cause now. Lock this **** now and be done.
  • Malcrof
    Locking thread at OP's request, please use the link provided above for comments on the attack tile change
This discussion has been closed.