Blank/Unnamed Team-Ups in powers list

Pogo
Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
Updated Steam version (win7) and went back into PVE for a few matches.

Issue occurred during (Unstable ISO/ Americas/ "ISO-8 Heist" vs Bullseye & Daken).
I realized upon checking my randomly-assigned Team-Ups that the 3rd position was blank, but still occupied. There was a selectable power there, with an AP cost, but there was no title, and hovering the cursor brought up the text bubble with no words inside. Even though I had the AP, I decided not to fire it, since I wasn't sure at the time which power it was, or if it would execute properly.

I'm now fairly certain it was Yelena - Lethal Recon (lv69) as that seems to be the only Team-Up in my list with an AP cost of 16.

I tried reproducing this by manually selecting Lethal Recon (I only have one instance of it) as a Team-Up in the third slot, but when I entered the battle, all the Team-Ups displayed normally.

Comments

• Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    (I don't know if double-posting is especially frowned-upon, but time has passed and I have a bit more information.)

I've experienced the bug on at least 2 more occasions (possibly more, but I often play quick matches without even looking at my Team-Ups). It has happened again in the new PVE event (Dark Avengers Heroic) as well as in a PVP match (Shield Sim XX). In all instances, the affected Team-Up shows an AP cost, but shows no name and the description bubble is blank, like before. It seems to be happening with different Team-Ups because the displayed cost varies, but so far when I've seen it, the affected Team-Up has always been the one in the third slot.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pogo wrote:
    (I don't know if double-posting is especially frowned-upon, but time has passed and I have a bit more information.)
    Further information on something like this is always welcome.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Take a screen shot if you can and submit a ticket to customer service.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is happening on Android as well. Both times that I noticed this, it was happening with the highest Team-up vertically (both times it was Venom's stun Purple).