Now that she has a name, do you think...

Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2015 in MPQ Character Discussion
...Singularity will show up in MPQ soon?
tumblr_inline_ntcpt3D0FP1t3m202_500.png

I hope she's not a 5*...despite her insanely powerful nature. I want a chance at maxing her out.

She's shown up in Future Fight, another Marvel game which I'm not familiar with
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/qIMYBA-dQiY/maxresdefault.jpg

I was trying to think of her powers. She can teleport and hide people within herself. Maybe for a handful of AP she pulls out a random member for your roster, empowers a random move to 5 covers and uses them like they're max level, assuming they're not already.

Comments

• Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Ummm....no. They still have not added major chars like Gambit, Warlock, and Dr. Strange. I doubt they will add peoples favorite obscure chars. Although they did add Red Hulk and 25 wolverines so what do i know.....
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    I would say yes, she's currently in the spotlight at Marvel Comics, so if she's in an ongoing comic there is a high chance we'll see her in MPQ, current characters is what Marvel wants to promote.

Warlock, while being my favorite Marvel character has not been in a recent comic, other than Jim Starlin's recent graphic novels that is; I don't see them adding Adam Warlock/Magus to the game anytime soon, if at all.

Dr Strange is very likely to be one of the new characters to launch before the end of this year, he's part of the current ANAD lineup at Marvel.

Gambit am not too sure of, I don't really follow X-Men comics.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I doubt they will add peoples favorite obscure chars.

I think it's possible considering she was created this summer as part of A-Force, which is a part of the Secret Wars comic line and one of the few new things to be created from that event (which ended up being a mess, sadly. So much for it launching Autumn's brand new line of stories when the event itself won't finish until January)

I mean they were quick to get Thoress out there when she became a thing. A-Force is also returning in December, so maybe then?
    AdamMagus wrote:
    I would say yes, she's currently in the spotlight at Marvel Comics, so if she's in an ongoing comic there is a high chance we'll see her in MPQ, current characters is what Marvel wants to promote.

Warlock, while being my favorite Marvel character has not been in a recent comic, other than Jim Starlin's recent graphic novels that is; I don't see them adding Adam Warlock/Magus to the game anytime soon, if at all.

Dr Strange is very likely to be one of the new characters to launch before the end of this year, he's part of the current ANAD lineup at Marvel.

Gambit am not too sure of, I don't really follow X-Men comics.

Dr Strange I imagine might not show up until his movie? Maybe? They did the same with all the other movie based characters so far.

Gambit I see as slipping in when there's not much else happening, like Iceman or Kingpin. Someone to satisfy a new slot without taking up promotion time.
    I'd always been hoping for Rescue to show up and my assumption was that she'd be 2* Iron Man. I can't see her as a 4* character and since 3*s are over and done with I doubt she'll ever show up. Imagine the riot if she was 5* Iron Man =P
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Maybe they'll duo release her with Elixir.
    (My opinion should be clear)