Crash of Titans Too Hard ???

angua51
angua51 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
Latest Starlord Crash of Titans was nearly impossible without a fully covered levelled up Starlord.
As he is the least desirable of 4*s this must mean that anyone who could win this node has a complete set of 4*s already.
This is unfair to the many players who hoped that Crash of the Titans would help with their 3 to 4 stars transition.

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't forget that we are supposed to lose now. It's now a feature of the game.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    angua51 wrote:
    Latest Starlord Crash of Titans was nearly impossible without a fully covered levelled up Starlord.
    As he is the least desirable of 4*s this must mean that anyone who could win this node has a complete set of 4*s already.
    This is unfair to the many players who hoped that Crash of the Titans would help with their 3 to 4 stars transition.
    *raises hand* My Starlord has 12 covers, but I have nowhere near a complete set of 4* characters. I got some from token pulls, others from daily rewards and PvP progression. It's not like I could choose what 4* I get from the tokens...
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pretty sure this is just a troll, given the summary of all the 4* ddq complaints in the OP, but anyway...

I won with a 5/0/0 lvl 172 star lord. Took 5 tries due to some bad luck early on. It didn't strike me as especially different from the rest of the match ups.