This day in MPQ Forum History 2013...it began...

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=320

The theory as old as time itself.. still seen in the wild these days. Here we sit, 2 years to the day later.. and this wild untamed animal still rears it's head... but like the Yeti, or Nessie.. it is nothing but a myth.. propagated through the generations. See it's humble beginnings in this MPQ Forum "Blast from the Past"

Comments

• XandorXerxes
    XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Malcrof wrote:
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=320

The theory as old as time itself.. still seen in the wild these days. Here we sit, 2 years to the day later.. and this wild untamed animal still rears it's head... but like the Yeti, or Nessie.. it is nothing but a myth.. propagated through the generations. See it's humble beginnings in this MPQ Forum "Blast from the Past"

If you can prove it mathematically, is it still a myth?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof wrote:

They have photos and documentaries of UFO's, The Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, etc...

Some believe, some don't.... The Truth is Out There!
  • XandorXerxes
    XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Malcrof wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

They have photos and documentaries of UFO's, The Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, etc...

Some believe, some don't.... The Truth is Out There!

Estimate how many 4-tile matches you (anyone) and your opponent make in any given round, and I'll tell you how often you should see a match-4 or a match-5 fall in. It's a lot more often than it should be. It is likely coded to be random, but it's not being properly generated.

Sadly, the Loch Ness monster has essentially been proven a hoax - I don't think there's any remaining evidence that it exists that hasn't been shown to be fake.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    While I know in my head it's not true, having 7 matches in a row where the enemy Gorgon matched over 40 AP on the first turn and downed one of my 11k hp characters, yes that's right 7 attempts IN A ROW!
    Sometimes, just sometimes it doesn't feel random.

In short, I didn't get the legendary token from a PVE for the first time.
  • Malcrof
    Well, an attempt at having some fun is apparently not even worth bothering with... locking this...
This discussion has been closed.