Bullseye PVP victory being treated as retreats

reckless442
reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
This has happened several times to me when Bullseye has killed my final opponent. The game displays the victory and exits to the screen where it tells you how many points you've won. But the animation for Bullseye's Contract Killer appears as well. Then, in the next match, my characters have thousands of points of damage, as if I had retreated. I still get the points for the victory, but have three characters that all need healthpacks.

I don't know if it happens every time you win on a Bullseye move or if it only happens when you finish the enemy with Bullseye's purple power.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is Old Man Logan on your team? I know a player who is seeing this behavior when using OML on his team, and not just in this PVP.
  • reckless442
    I am using OML, but the glitch looks like it is caused by a power that triggers after a final turn. Here are some screencaps:

S__2818062_zpsywahxg0z.jpg

Notice the high health.

S__2818063_zpsfo4uwnu0.jpg

I get to the victory screen, but that is when Bullseye appears to use his power. And next match, I have much lower health.

ceed612c-34e0-463b-9f97-ad9d5660ce85_zps4dfojl0s.jpg
  • Dayv
    I think it might be a combination of the OML bug and a Bullseye late power display glitch. That's a pretty hilarious screenshot, though.
  • I'm the one experiencing the same issue that Dayv was talking about. It's OML causing the damage and nothing in connection with bullseye. This same thing has been happening for the past 3 or 4 pvp events and I hadn't used bullseye until this current event. I had thought it was something to do with using classic cyclops but since you're experiencing it with different characters that must not be the case. You may have hit the point that is causing it though. Something happens when you use an allies ability to finish the fight causes retreat damage. I sent in a trouble ticket to customer support over a week ago and after a bit of a misunderstanding they finally see what is happening. They should be posting something soon in the technical issues section if they have not done so already
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Game: "VICTORY!"
    Bullseye: "Not this time!"

Seriously, that screenshot is almost worth this bug existing in the first place icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    CNash wrote:
    Game: "VICTORY!"
    Bullseye: "Not this time!"

Seriously, that screenshot is almost worth this bug existing in the first place icon_e_biggrin.gif

If you could remove the other players name, that should be an official MPQ preview for 3BE...

As for the glitch, i know only 1 person with OML, and he experiences the same thing in PVPs that end with an ability being fired/triggered. Ending a battle with simple match damage, does not trigger OML's passive, and does not glitch.
  • Dayv
    Off-topic: Just noticed OP has two maxed 3* Bullseyes.

icon_bullseye.pngicon_bullseye.png

\________/
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    DayvBang wrote:
    Off-topic: Just noticed OP has two maxed 3* Bullseyes.

icon_bullseye.pngicon_bullseye.png

\________/

Is this a sandboxed account? I didn't know anyone had BOTH a maxxed Surfer and a maxxed OML.
  • reckless442
    It is a sandboxed account.

Also, not sure if it is related, but I just had a new glitch where I went into a match and the team I had used in the last match was completely wiped out. That team also had OML.