PvP defensive lineup

Tryke
Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2015 in Roster and Level Help
I'm wondering what would be my best defensive lineup for pvp out of these characters

2* (all maxed and optimal covers):
Thor
Ares
OBW
Storm
Mags
Daken

3*
94 Hulk 5/3/0 (My only 3 star I can level this high):

For pvp with loaners, I usually use Thor+OBW or Ares+Daken for defense. I get attacked a bit too much with stormneto. For shield sim where I can use 3, what should I use? Been defaulting to Thor/Ares/OBW.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ares + OBW is probably the most intimidating tag team on the two-star level. Daken is probably the best third you have available, his strike tiles make OBW a lot meaner.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I liked ares/obw/daken in shield sim until you get a usable 3* black ability up and running or a top character to replace one. you don't always need healing from blue and daken gives you a damaging alternative and I think he only tanks black from obw, so you still get her bonus steal on blue/purple matches.
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Good suggestions all around. Would you guys suggest Ares or Thor? I find them both pretty similar in many aspects so I'm not sure which one I would use over the other.

Maybe I can rephrase it a bit: When you attack someone, would you rather face an Ares or a Thor?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tryke wrote:
    Good suggestions all around. Would you guys suggest Ares or Thor? I find them both pretty similar in many aspects so I'm not sure which one I would use over the other.

Maybe I can rephrase it a bit: When you attack someone, would you rather face an Ares or a Thor?
    Both have their uses. Thor is slow (even though his moves chain into each other), but can mess up an entire team when he gets going. Ares is faster, but his moves has disadvantages.
    To answer your question, I'd much rather face Thor. You might be able to take Thor down before he uses any powers, that's much more difficult with Ares.