Should I sell 1 Stars

Clamoe100
Clamoe100 Posts: 53
edited November 2015 in Roster and Level Help
I have several 1 Star characters. I only use them for Deadpool Daily. Is there any reason to keep them other than that? I have all 3 star characters totally covered and half at 166. I read somewhere that Juggernaut can handle anything I need from 1 land. I'd like to free up some roster slots for future 4's. Thoughts? Advice?

Comments

• Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    You really only need a maxed Juggernaut to beat the 1* node.
  • Level Juggs to 40, drop all other 1*s, move on and never think of it again... prosper. icon_e_wink.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

DBC
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only have 1* Juggs. He kills the 1* DDQ node by himself every day, and never gets to half his health. Build up red while beating on a goon. Get enough Red, headbutt the hero, stops the board movement... then gather green or red or match the other guys away. Very easy with a lvl 40 Juggs.

I have not had any other reason to keep any other 1*, though some keep a Widow with only Blue for use as giving out as TU's.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Keep Juggernaut or Iron Man. I have a Spider-Man, but it's bad on those days when the CPU 2* player is Bag-Man. I can't do the node; can't get the bonus ISO. So similarly, you shouldn't take a 1* Storm, Hawkeye, or Black Widow. To be fair, I can't remember facing a OBW in the 1* node.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Juggernaut is more than enough for the DDQ one-star node. At max level, one Headbutt can take out any two-star hero they throw at you. Then you can just Crash the board until the goons are dead.
  • I kept IM35 left at 1* Star Category. Juggernaut is also a good idea, but I like Iron Man as a character, and wouldn't sell him. icon_e_smile.gif
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    I kept IM35 left at 1* Star Category. Juggernaut is also a good idea, but I like Iron Man as a character, and wouldn't sell him. icon_e_smile.gif

Are you me? I kept 1* Iron Man for sentimental reasons too.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    jordanix wrote:
    I kept IM35 left at 1* Star Category. Juggernaut is also a good idea, but I like Iron Man as a character, and wouldn't sell him. icon_e_smile.gif

Are you me? I kept 1* Iron Man for sentimental reasons too.
    I really hesitated selling im35 and mbw - those were my starter team. I've since moved on to juggs. if I had piles of hp, I'd remake them, but no piles around here, so I stick with juggie.
  • Thanks for the advice everyone!