I want customer support please

bi0h4z4rd84
bi0h4z4rd84 Posts: 51
Hey guys I'm not a very active member here with posting, I read a lot more than I post but I really need some help regarding the customer support.
In the month of October alone I have spent OVER $1300 ($50 last night).
Now I have been sending screen shot pictures and writing emails for 93 days and have never gotten a reply.

In fact, by the 4th time of them blocking an account I decided to take action.
So I made an account and sent a help ticket and created a screenshot.
I logged out and logged back in successfully And saw my ticket & took a screenshot.
Next morning I refresh my account and it says that I have been suspended.

Proof: https://instagram.com/p/8dAtnCkXcT/

So basically what happened was I won the hero point sweepstakes of 17000 hero points and my account got hacked a few days later, my facebook, my google, my Google Wallet and I got really screwed over and they were very kind and helped and they gave me bullseye classic and daken and basically gave me all the good but lower class characters of the game with all the covers and did not give me my Wolverine X Force or my Iron Man Hulkbuster. So a few days after my account was fixed I emailed them they told me they would give me my covers and after a week I sent out a new email and now here we are 93 days later.

All I really want is customer support and because I pay for it I deserve to have it. In the past 93 days I've written for legit issues I've had And I have never heard back.

Here are some examples of why I need customer support.
I'm going through hundreds of covers that I received and accidentally deleted a 4-star Thora cover.

During CoverSquirrel PvP event I could not access the PvP event for the last two hours and I was in first place. All I saw was a red screen, this prevented me from getting an Iron Man Hulkbuster cover at 1000 points and prevented me from getting a Jean Grey number one spot & I finished in 3rd.
I was taking screenshots for my Instagram account and after taking a screenshot of the purple cover the game crashed. I thought, "np cuz It'll be there when I login" but I was wrong.
My squirrel girl is at 403 & it Should be at 413.
I did not get my purple squirrel girl And I did not get my 5,000 iso8 & I did not get my 50 hero points.

Proof: https://instagram.com/p/9Lh6caEXdj/

Anyways I have not posted here because I have been afraid that people will jump on me about how much I spent. Or be rude to me because I spend my money wherever I want I dunno but I am getting to the point where this game is pissing me off & either they give me customer support or I say screw this game & take back my money.

So can I please get some customer support?
If a d3go worker sees this can you please pm me?

Thank you!

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sorry to hear what happened. I would recommend to PM dave HIFI. He will get things looked into for you. One thing to remember who h customer support is that if you reply to their initial email you get moved to the back of the line. Your best bet is to give a ticket a good 72 hrs and if it is during a major event like Galactus with major bugs wait an extra day or 2 and then escalate it to Dave. Hopefully you can get back up and running soon.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    So on your instagram you say you're at 70 days, but somehow this issue has been going on for 93 days. Also, it sounds like you're describing the very recent squirrel girl event, which was a week ago - not 3 months.

Anyway, that's a pretty normal response from customer support. They've already got your money, so why would they do anything? You could try to contest the charges to your wallet and get them reversed, but it could be hard since they're selling the HP/ISO and not the covers themselves.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    You should send a PM to David [Hi-Fi] Moore, the community manager. He can probably help you get someone to take a second look at your tickets.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Locking this thread, this is best dealt with directly with D3 staff.
This discussion has been closed.