Where should the ISO go?

Unknown
edited October 2015 in Roster and Level Help
Right now I'm in a 3* and 4* transition deal at the same time (Day 120 and have many 4* covers)

I have Surfer at 270, because of that I have my X-Force twins with DP at 202 and Wolvie at 201. WXF can go to 250 although he's not optimal 2/5/5 and DP can go to 229 at 5/2/4.

At the same time I have DP, Hulk, and Black Panther at 166. My other three stars that I can level are:

Gamora 3/5/5 133
Psylocke 5/3/5 125
Groot 5/3/5 125
Loki 5/5/3 120
Vision 5/3/5 114

I also have Cyclops and IF that once they are finished I'll level.

The question is do I finish the 3* now or build that X-Force Combo and hope for more SS tokens?

Comments

• rollx
    rollx Posts: 71 Match Maker
    If you want my two cents, if you have such strong 4* characters available, build them up. The better they get, the better rewards you earn.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    wow, that is strong for day 120. i only recently got usable 4*s and I'm over 300 days in. definitely go 4*s. the higher you take them, with your ss, your pve is going to get screwy with levels, but hell, you can step into and compete in pvp nearly immediately. you could nearly skip half of the 3* transition and get way ahead on 4*s and then catch up on key characters later.

not sure what your hp situation is, but that team can easily get you 1K in every pvp with minimal/no hp and with some hopping, get you 1300 a decent amount of the time. really weird that you pulled so many xf and xp from tokens?
  • TxMoose wrote:
    wow, that is strong for day 120. i only recently got usable 4*s and I'm over 300 days in. definitely go 4*s. the higher you take them, with your ss, your pve is going to get screwy with levels, but hell, you can step into and compete in pvp nearly immediately. you could nearly skip half of the 3* transition and get way ahead on 4*s and then catch up on key characters later.

not sure what your hp situation is, but that team can easily get you 1K in every pvp with minimal/no hp and with some hopping, get you 1300 a decent amount of the time. really weird that you pulled so many xf and xp from tokens?

When DXF came out, I was still in a noob bracket. Being a DP fan, I ground and ground and ground to 2nd for a cover of each for DXF. I got some covers out of the tokens where he was featured. Then I've pulled two from legendaries. Also got lucky from a Heroic given from a daily Resupply.

WXF was my first 4* and I got three covers out of my first Heroic 10 pack. I spent money recently on the token pack where he was featured and during anniversary. Also pulled 2 out of legendaries.

I will definitely work on the 4s.