Event Tokens

TxMoose
TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
for pvp tokens and LR tokens, the higher percentage pull rate for the featured characters comes out of a combination of all rarity levels. why is this? so playing LRs, I'm forced to try and place myself t50, but no higher than 21. if i get too high and place t20, those 2 tokens are considerably worse for me than the heroics I'd get for t50, considering the 4* pull rate goes down (0.3% for heroics and 0.2% for event tokens). can we not pull the extra rate from just the 2*s or 3*s? seems backwards to have to position 21-50 and if i overshoot, i get worse rewards for 19th (or even 9th).

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    With the addition of Iceman, Cyclops, and Red Hulk to tokens, heroic 4* rates are now displayed as 0.2% as well.

This is due to rounding, not a change in 4* availability. They were rounding a number in the area of 0.26% up to 3% before, and something in the area of 0.24% down to 2% now.

Lightning tokens actually have a very slightly lower 2* rate, 5.4% per character instead of 5.5% in Heroics.

The biggest difference between LR tokens vs. Heroics is the different mix of 3* characters you'll receive.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    doh - looking at the 40-pack column. well, that was dumb of me. never mind....

edit: feel free to lock or delete. was completely looking at it wrong. thanks.