Switching Steam accounts?

My brother and I share a computer, when we switched accounts on our computer it copied my account to his. How do we fix this so he can use his own account??

Comments

• Am I really the only one who has two people on the same computer with two different steam accounts? Every other game seems to be able to be used where all we have to do is log off one account then on to the other keeping our profiles separate. This game just sticks with my profile since I was playing first. I even tried deleting my save file and it does the same thing!!
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    AllisonC wrote:
    My brother and I share a computer, when we switched accounts on our computer it copied my account to his. How do we fix this so he can use his own account??

Please open a ticket with Customer Support if you haven't yet: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support
    They can help with rebuilding accounts.

A recent investigation into this issue by the developers appears to indicate that what is occurring is outside of our control (possibly an issue with Steam cloud saves). Currently, there is no fix we can provide and we highly recommend that no more than one MPQ Steam account is accessed on a single PC.