Progression Aggression

Glockoma
Glockoma Posts: 555 Critical Contributor
Call it wrong or call it right; but when I am at 1193 and about to encroach on my final ~100 to get the legendary and can find nothing over 20 points!?

I almost threw my phone.

There is a laundry list of things that I wish more time could be devoted to bettering this game, but above all, EARNINGS should be priority!

The point system is in place to enable, one would think, strategy. Instead it is a fallacy and a mere mimic of similar type systems that cannot accurately interpret placement versus real time value.

Some feel let down when the devs cannot keep power creep from influencing polarization of new vs old characters.

Some feel let down when after all our EARNINGS go into such characters to play on their "weekly buffs" as if we had a chance against their shiney "choice" new characters in the same, old, boring, repititious events.

But me... I feel let down when I try to EARN. When all I do is let them try to work at a job I thought they would be capable of handling. This goes to show just how hard they fight for the causes we as CUSTOMERS care about, and how hard they as developers can let their own work reflect their shortcomings and myopic projections.

My mother used to preach to me about performing a halfass job and how it only comes back to how you are perceived of in public. I guess not all of us can be blessed with such sage mothers or words.

But CONGRATS on the new victory screen!