Post-event tokens - do they change?

I've anyways wondered, since for some reason odds of token pulls aren't visible anymore once tokens go to the P-E area. Do they still have the same odds or are they suddenly just normal Heroics at that point? Or something *gasp* worse?

Comments

• jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    I believe that the answer is that they have the same odds as when they were acquired, up until the token artwork refreshes in preparation for the next time the event is run.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    As I understand it event tokens draw on the odds for Heroic tokens and increase the chance of pulling the featured characters while decreasing the chance of pulling non-featured characters somewhat. If the pull odds in Heroic tokens change (say by adding new characters) old event tokens will also change but will still have a higher chance to pull the featured characters. The next time the event runs the featured characters change and old tokens' odds change accordingly.
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can confirm that event tokens update. Last patch when iceman / cyclops were added I managed to get an iceman from the (deadpool vs?) event token even though he wasn't listed.
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Absolutely. I can confirm that too.

Let say you have 3 unopened Cage Match tokens, where boosted 4* is IW.
    Next time, in Cage match, you will have 6 tokens and you open it for lets say Ice man.
    It is valid.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Asked and Answered, will lock thread later in the day when more have been able to view