What level should my 4*s be?

rollx
rollx Posts: 71 Match Maker
edited October 2015 in Roster and Level Help
So I'm well into the 4* transition. My antman is currently at 200 3/4/3 and my hulkbuster is 5/3/3 at level 180. How far up should I level them?

I'm focusing my iso more on the hulkbuster for pvp reasons, but once I get him to 200 should I level him and antman together?

Is there a specific level I should push them to?

I see a lot of hulkbuster leveled to 250. Is there a reason for this or is it coincidental?

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm no full 4* player (been playing with hb at about 220 for several weeks now), but until one comes by i'll pass on what I've noticed. generally 4*s get there power from covers instead of levels. if you played the loaner antman in his event even at level 70, fully covered 4* can be quite strong even at low levels. you generally need them in the 200s for them to be taken somewhat seriously in pvp. however, levels do very little in boosting ability damage. for example my 220 hb hits for 601 damage/red ap. level 270 hb hits for 630 damage/red ap. so, for only 180K iso, you can get 300 more damage out of 10 red ap. that is seriously poor return on investment. however, you will get more health and more skips in pvp the higher you go. my hb will be moving up after i finish a few other projects i feel i need to work on with iso, but for now, 220 is working on the offensive side. defensively i still get hit quite a bit. if i were you I'd focus on hb - he is great in pvp. i love antman and will play with him when he gets up there, but not sure how fast he is for pvp - mine is only 2/2/4 level 145, so i don't use him much. I'd get hb to 220 first and then assess where things are from there. 250 is popular because those last 20 levels on 4*s are so dang expensive for very little benefit - really only some health, and not that much at that.