Team-ups

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
Would anyone else like to see team-up tiles go away entirely?

I know some people may like them. I only use them if I happen to remember and only to clear out my inventory so I don't keep seeing the "you have too many" screen.

And for every time it has actually made a difference in a fight I'm in (and it's not too many), it seems to aid the enemy AI a hundred times more often. I'm completing owning a board and, out of nowhere, I get hit for 1,000 to 3,000 damage. It doesn't change the end result. I still win, but now I have to burn a medpack every other battle because of an enemy team-up tile.

Also, it would fix the DDQ 4* problem.

***I like boosts. They have been around since I started playing 601 days ago and they should stay!

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Now that they don't take characters away from my alliance-mates and scale to my roster level, I use them any time I can. I bring in utility powers as insurance against certain fights (think Radar Sense, Trickery, Manipulation, Anti-Gravity Device, etc.) to keep fights from going south if the AI gets lucky. The ability to bring along stuns against Hulk or Carol, or board shake when my lineup lacks any is also great. And, of course, there's WWW.

I'm not in a competitive alliance where everyone keeps a 5 blue Black Widow Modern on hand so that everyone can take a 5 turn stun with 1 round of team stun for 9 TU into every fight, but it sure sounds nice...

So yes, it annoys me that the AI seems to sense it's about to die and makes that last TU match to fire off its power on its last turn, but I'd rather keep my TUs than get rid of them all.