hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
I'm not the only one that's noticed
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=34281&start=40

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not the only one that's noticed
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=34281&start=40
    I hope everyone else who notices posts their own thread too. That'd be pretty awesome.

Or maybe since no one's even at the last sub yet, we can stop these pronouncements til then. I expect 2 wave nodes that'll be worth around 5k each. "Problem" solved.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Agreed. I missed a day of this due to being sick, and now there's virtually no point in sticking with the event....
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:

Or maybe since no one's even at the last sub yet, we can stop these pronouncements til then. I expect 2 wave nodes that'll be worth around 5k each. "Problem" solved.

Due to all these red feeder nodes being annoying, I haven't been doing anything like optimal clears in this event and hit the legendary token with one clear of the final sub, so it wasn't that bad.

They could do with adding survival nodes in the days without them, that way people who missed a day for any reason would be able to catch up.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please use the main thread Here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=34281&start=40 for points available in final sub and what is needed for progression

Please use the other main thread Here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34632 for tips on reaching it, or if you have issues with the score needed.

Locking this in favor of the Event thread, and the general discussion
This discussion has been closed.