Leveling Up Help

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey guys and gals icon_e_smile.gif can i get a little help or second opinions on where to go from here? I've finally started to get competitive (day 60) and have placed 2nd in the last 3 pvp tournys which is great cause my team is horrible. I mainly use 2* Wolverine (82) Daken (max) Ares (62) After the last few weeks of having wolvie at 70 i finally decided to max him out and i am very close as he is the guy i use all the time. but after that where do i go? below is a list of characters i have and how far i can level them at present. who would you choose and why? im currently stuck on Thor as i could do with a tank as back up but help is always welcome icon_e_smile.gif

Classic Storm 49 to 53
Punisher 41 to 51
OBW 37 to 53
Thor 31 to 77
Spiderman 30 to 51
Doctor Doom 15 to 38

Comments

• OBW + Strike tiles is a no-brainer. You need to have 4 or 5 black covers though.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hold onto your iso. Almost all of the characters that you listed wont have enough levels to replace your current A team, so I think it's largely a waste to level them unless you want them to substitute in (not sure how much you play so that may or may not be relevant). Thor is the only candidate, but you already have a level 62 Ares, which makes him pretty redundant. I would wait until you get more covers so that you could level the character to ~70, and go from there. (OBW/Punisher/C. Storm/ maybe Spidey are all good candidates for this).
  • Hold onto your iso. Almost all of the characters that you listed wont have enough levels to replace your current A team, so I think it's largely a waste to level them unless you want them to substitute in (not sure how much you play so that may or may not be relevant). Thor is the only candidate, but you already have a level 62 Ares, which makes him pretty redundant. I would wait until you get more covers so that you could level the character to ~70, and go from there. (OBW/Punisher/C. Storm/ maybe Spidey are all good candidates for this).

Thinking Thor to replace ares when he is injured instead of always having to wait for my health to go back up which sometimes could be a killer and drops me down the bracket. Im pretty good at keeping Daken injury free in all my games so i never heal him which just leaves wolvie and ares but if i can substitute ares sometimes i think that would help. well thats my reasoning anyway lol
  • As NorthernPolarity says, don't level anything unless it's capped at 85 (2*) or at least 100 (3*), possibly making exceptions to take advantage of event buffs. You'll just leave yourself short of ISO when you do need it, and with a rounded stable of good-for-nothing level 50 characters. If you must spend it now, obviously OBW out of that lot. She and Thor are the only 2*s many will use on partial 3* teams (maybe Ares), and she heals, which I would've thought should be more help with your uptime problem than a bad substitute Ares who'll die as well and takes seven hours to get better without health packing.