Regenerating healthpacks

TheWerebison
TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Just a dream of mine, really. Sometimes - SOMETIMES - we have more than 10 health packs. We can get more from daily rewards, event rewards, and using taco tokens. And sometimes when we have a lot of health packs, we don't have the time necessary to maximize the usefulness of them by using them all at once and starting the restock timer.

In cases like this, it would be nice if there was implemented a system that would use your 10 regenerating health packs first, before any others, so your players wouldn't feel like it was time wasted.

For example, a person with 25 health packs would use 12 of them, then have to go to work. With my proposed system, when they get back home, they'd have 23 health packs waiting for them instead of 13.

As I say, just a dream of mine. Other FTP games use a similar system. Just tossin' it out there.

Comments

• Talus9952
    Talus9952 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Instead of rewarding health packs directly, they can give us health pack tokens. You can redeem health packs via your stockpile just like you would use a stockpiled event token. The health pack screen could have a 3x and 5x like where the event tokens would have 1x, 10x, and 40x. You can redeem healthpack tokens as needed.