PVP loaner

Just noticed this again in Red Hulk and wanted to make a suggestion-

My alliance only got to round 7 of the Galactus event so I only have one green Red Hulk cover- so it's better for me to use the loaner 1/1/1 Hulk in PVP instead of my 0/1/0 Hulk- but it keeps defaulting back to use mine instead of the better loaner and sometimes I'm moving through matches quick and forget to switch.

Any chance the game can read that your character is covered worse than the loaner and default to that?

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    definitely use the loaner. you get a full health one for free every match. no health packs required. you'll probably never use his abilities, so you don't want to waste health packs on that slot.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Would love this. I go into a pve match and deliberately down my 1 or 2 cover featured characters to avoid this.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    In Red eye I actually prefered using my own Cyclops with just one yellow cover over the loaner - I was running 4* Thor and didn't want Cyclops wasting the red or blue AP. I agree that you are usually better off using the loaner.
    I suggested myself a while back that it would be nice if the default was chosen by cover nombers instead - the 1/1/1 loaner would edge out a rostered character with 1 or 2 covers.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    In Red eye I actually prefered using my own Cyclops with just one yellow cover over the loaner - I was running 4* Thor and didn't want Cyclops wasting the red or blue AP. I agree that you are usually better off using the loaner.
    I suggested myself a while back that it would be nice if the default was chosen by cover nombers instead - the 1/1/1 loaner would edge out a rostered character with 1 or 2 covers.
    actually a good point. I'd have done that if I would've thought of it. was pretty event anyway, but could have made the difference in some defense with fistbuster. no option on rulk loaner and mine are the same 1/1/1