Amount of ISO to level OML from 271 to 272

When I logged in today to level OML, the game required a little over 3k to go from 271 to 272. I didn't think anything of it until I saw to go to 273 from 272 only required 1.8k. I've kept leveling OML to 276 and the amount of ISO has consistently stayed around 1.8k for each level. Unfortunately I didn't create a screenshot of the amount required to go to 272 and I don't know if this is amount was always required when I first reached 271. Since the amount of ISO between 271 to 272 is greatly different than the following levels, I wanted to report it.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Confirmed, going from 270 to 271 costs 1834. Going from 271 to 272 costs 3668. I just leveled mine up to 271 to check and the high number was there immediately. I don't know if this is intentional, but if the cost drops back down when going to 273, it sounds like a mistake.
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    If you watch my video I did on OML, I discussed how he strangely had increasing and decreasing costs of each level up. It appeared random, besides how it would go up and up and then drop and then go up and up again before dropping. I am not sure if there is a good reason for it. I know they were trying to emphasize the impact of leveling over covers more. Not sure how that relates though.