So no Halloween Character this year?

It'd be a shame.

Personally I was hoping for Ghost Rider.

Comments

• STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    We're getting X-23 dressed up as Wolverine!
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Instead we get cosplay covers. Halloween-appropriate, but many of these I really didn't need to see...
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    They did say they were giving us a break from new characters since they released RHulk, Cyclops, and OMW all at once
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Who was the halloween characters in the previous years? What happened to them? Do they just vanish from your roster afterwards? Do you still needed a roster slot to recruit them in the first place?
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    I don't remember any Halloween characters. No Halloween event either.
    There's plenty material out there with Pumpkin bombs, Ghost Rider, Dr Strange, Magik and other occult characters. They just chose to ignore it.
  • Xenoberyll wrote:
    I don't remember any Halloween characters. No Halloween event either.
    There's plenty material out there with Pumpkin bombs, Ghost Rider, Dr Strange, Magik and other occult characters. They just chose to ignore it.

I'm referring to the addition of blade last year around Halloween.
  • spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    I would have loved to see someone from the Howling Commandos! Warwolf, Nina Prince, N'Kantu? Any would have been great!
  • And I by Dormammu 5 *. Not to Laura Howlett was with gothic costumes would be considered appropriate for Halloween. Unfortunately we will not have a suitable character to the event. Like the same team last year. We had a better birthday and blade (the Vampire Slayer) for Halloween.