regarding retaliation

jdoe893
jdoe893 Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
here was the thing happened in cover squirrel

lets say i attacked a player using only WXF/SG/Ldaken

all of which are at maxed,and keep in mind i am only playing in pvp alone and no other modes except that

then out of nowhere i got attacked,it doesnt bother me much but what did bothered me was when i shielded there was this player that won against my team,so there was this popup i was attacked lost 50 points and i went to check out that players roster and to my surprise that players roster was like none of them was maxed at all,they were like only 3* and at around lv 140

my question is how in the world does this player beat my team

and how about the devs show us if we ever lost a match not only the players name but include too the team that the player use against us,i think thats fair

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whales beat all
  • eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    The team you see in the retal node is the team they beat you with.
    As for you being beat by a lvl 140 team that's not uncommon. Long as they are mostly covered and they're good characters it's not hard to beat maxed characters
  • Ever play the gauntlet? Beating opponents of double and sometimes triple level isn't always as daunting as people psyche themselves into thinking it is... Sure its easier to wipe, but to make progress you always seem to have to reach up over your own progression level into higher teams. Kinda how the cookie crumbles in this games pvp system unfortunately.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    jdoe893 wrote:
    my question is how in the world does this player beat my team

1) the AI plays your team. The AI is not good at playing your team.

2) As pointed out already, a level 140 character, appropriately covered, can take down a 166. Especially a 166 played by the AI.

The AI is not good at playing your team.
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Xfw is squishy

Lakes is easily beat with anyone bringing a stun.

Roster lvl 140 will have boosted characters around 200.

On defence your tea is poor so level become less important than how much you are worth if I hit you vs the damage I may take - if I boost ap (something you can't on defence) then yeah your suddenly looking very beatable if you are worth 50 points
  • mgallop
    mgallop Posts: 120
    Yeah. XFW, Laken is an EASY team to kill, even if XFW is at 350, its still only got like 12000 HP, so like 140 IF/Cyke/SG could easily nuke down your team.

I do agree on one important point: they should let you see the team that attacks you, even if you are shielded or you win. I often am curious about my d-wins...
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Never use Laken in squirrel girl pvp. If there are enough strike tiles on the board she will hit you for 9k dmg on her purple. I brought a berserker rage teamup into one match and one-shot two nearly full health buffed characters with 18 purple ap.
  • jdoe893
    jdoe893 Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    alphabeta wrote:
    Xfw is squishy

On defence your tea is poor so level become less important than how much you are worth if I hit you vs the damage I may take - if I boost ap (something you can't on defence) then yeah your suddenly looking very beatable if you are worth 50 points
    but sadly none of that lv140 was on boosted list in that event plus SG was on the lowest lv with 5 covers only
  • alphabeta wrote:
    Xfw is squishy

I hate when my tea is poor. I'm a tea snob.
  • Splarne wrote:
    alphabeta wrote:
    Xfw is squishy

Weak tea, man... weeaak tea. icon_lol.gif

DBC
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Splarne wrote:
    alphabeta wrote:
    Xfw is squishy

DBC

Maybe some Tea Up AP will help?
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Der_Lex wrote:
    Splarne wrote:
    alphabeta wrote:
    Xfw is squishy

DBC

Maybe some Tea Up AP will help?

I'm glad it wasn't just me who read this thread and thought about tea icon_lol.gif
    Insulting another person's tea though, bad form. That's just about as personal as it gets. Someone might step in and lock this thread any minute.